kenlove

read more content

Rate this topic

Is anyone else having problems getting more content?  I scroll through all the topics and ask t load more activity but  it keeps  sending back up to the top but  does not load anything new.

ken

Yes. Not getting new content to load. I'm thinking it's a sign I need to go eat. I don't like to eat this late , but I'm starting to feel the conflicting joyous signs of positive healing  in progress, my appetite returns with vengeance. It was a long 2016. My joints still struggle because gluten pal corn is evil too. 

Well I'm going to grab a tangerine and when I get back maybe it will be back up .

If not then it's a sign I need to go to bed. 

Hope it improves for you kenlove

Same thing, it freezes on "Loading".

It doesn't specify if it's loading more ice cream or waffles or candy or what.  Just "loading".

Just to be clear, are we talking about this link:

https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/discover/unread/

Or some other link within the activity streams? 

Also, what browser and platform, mobile or desktop?

That link, and others in the activity stream are working fine for me, and I tested on both my iphone 6/Safari, and Chrome desktop.

Yes.  It is the "load more activity" button found at the bottom of the page.  It affects the link you provided and then where I hang..."Activity", then "all activity".  Again, the "load more activity" button freezes.  I am on a iPad: Safari, 10.2.1 software, so it is current.