1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp stevia

Topping
2tbsp(32g) coconut oil
2tbsp(32g) Maple syrup
1tbsp(15g) cinnamon

1. Preheat Oven to 350F
2. Combine Flax and water and heat lightly 15-20 sec in microwave and let sit (Makes Flax Egg)
3. Mash and heat the banana and coconut oil together for 30sec
4. Mix in maple, vanilla, Flax Egg, and stir until smooth
5. In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together then combine bowls and mix well
6. Grease a 8" Pie pan with coconut oil and press the mix into the pan it will have to be spread with a spatula or your hand
7. Mix up topping and pour over the top spreading it slightly making sure it does not fall over the edges
8. Bake for 30mins or until topping is slightly crispy (it will firm up a tad more once cool)

14441053_1784157978499764_77114476237752

Diagnosed Issues
Celiac (Gluten Ataxia, and Villi Damage dia. 2014, Villi mostly healed on gluten-free diet 2017 confirmed by scope)
Ulcerative Colitis (Dia, 2017), ADHD, Bipolar, Asperger Syndrome (form of autism)
Allergies Corn, Whey
Sensitivities/Intolerances
Peanuts (resolved 2019), Cellulose Gel, Lactose, Soy, Yeast
Olives (Seems to have resolved or gone mostly away as of Jan, 2017), Sesame (Gone away as of June 2017, still slight Nausea)
Enzyme issues with digesting some foods I have to take Pancreatic Enzymes Since mine does not work right, additional food prep steps also
Low Tolerance for sugars and carbs (Glucose spikes and UC Flares)
Occupation Gluten Free Bakery, Paleo Based Chef/Food Catering

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Looks delicious.  Dang....I was bound and determine to monitor my carbs starting today (am diabetic beside having celiac disease). There is nothing like a reality check when trying on clothes in a department store dressing room and realizing that you are growing (not so good when you are 55!). ?

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test (DGP IgA only) and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Repeat endoscopy/Biopsies: Healed

3 hours ago, cyclinglady said:

Looks delicious.  Dang....I was bound and determine to monitor my carbs starting today (am diabetic beside having celiac disease). There is nothing like a reality check when trying on clothes in a department store dressing room and realizing that you are growing (not so good when you are 55!). ?

This has alot less sugar then most cakes, a high amount of fiber to keep it well balanced, and the cinnamon and coconut oil also help with blood sugar. This was designed being health conscious, my parents are both diabetic so this is one of those where I tried to balance it out. NOTE you might have luck using Walden farms no calorie pancake syrup. Not tried it but worth a shot.

Diagnosed Issues
Celiac (Gluten Ataxia, and Villi Damage dia. 2014, Villi mostly healed on gluten-free diet 2017 confirmed by scope)
Ulcerative Colitis (Dia, 2017), ADHD, Bipolar, Asperger Syndrome (form of autism)
Allergies Corn, Whey
Sensitivities/Intolerances
Peanuts (resolved 2019), Cellulose Gel, Lactose, Soy, Yeast
Olives (Seems to have resolved or gone mostly away as of Jan, 2017), Sesame (Gone away as of June 2017, still slight Nausea)
Enzyme issues with digesting some foods I have to take Pancreatic Enzymes Since mine does not work right, additional food prep steps also
Low Tolerance for sugars and carbs (Glucose spikes and UC Flares)
Occupation Gluten Free Bakery, Paleo Based Chef/Food Catering