1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp stevia

Topping
2tbsp(32g) coconut oil
2tbsp(32g) Maple syrup
1tbsp(15g) cinnamon

1. Preheat Oven to 350F
2. Combine Flax and water and heat lightly 15-20 sec in microwave and let sit (Makes Flax Egg)
3. Mash and heat the banana and coconut oil together for 30sec
4. Mix in maple, vanilla, Flax Egg, and stir until smooth
5. In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together then combine bowls and mix well
6. Grease a 8" Pie pan with coconut oil and press the mix into the pan it will have to be spread with a spatula or your hand
7. Mix up topping and pour over the top spreading it slightly making sure it does not fall over the edges
8. Bake for 30mins or until topping is slightly crispy (it will firm up a tad more once cool)

14441053_1784157978499764_77114476237752

Looks delicious.  Dang....I was bound and determine to monitor my carbs starting today (am diabetic beside having celiac disease). There is nothing like a reality check when trying on clothes in a department store dressing room and realizing that you are growing (not so good when you are 55!). ?

3 hours ago, cyclinglady said:

Looks delicious.  Dang....I was bound and determine to monitor my carbs starting today (am diabetic beside having celiac disease). There is nothing like a reality check when trying on clothes in a department store dressing room and realizing that you are growing (not so good when you are 55!). ?

This has alot less sugar then most cakes, a high amount of fiber to keep it well balanced, and the cinnamon and coconut oil also help with blood sugar. This was designed being health conscious, my parents are both diabetic so this is one of those where I tried to balance it out. NOTE you might have luck using Walden farms no calorie pancake syrup. Not tried it but worth a shot.