Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×

Rate this topic

Hello, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease about 6 years ago. I've been living gluten free and doing well for the most part but lately my energy etc. has been running low. 

I can't figure out here if you still have your support meetings. I didn't live in Norfolk, when I was first diagnosed but do now. Do you still meet? If so, when are your meetings?

I need to adjust something I believe. 

Bye for now

4 hours ago, tambrown said:

Hello, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease about 6 years ago. I've been living gluten free and doing well for the most part but lately my energy etc. has been running low. 

I can't figure out here if you still have your support meetings. I didn't live in Norfolk, when I was first diagnosed but do now. Do you still meet? If so, when are your meetings?

I need to adjust something I believe. 

Bye for now

I am not sure who you are addressing this to?  Celiac. Com does not run support groups ( other than this site).  Perhaps you could google "Celiac support New York" to find info on the one closest to you.

You could start a topic explaining your issues & people may have some suggestions or experiences to share.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kareng said:

I am not sure who you are addressing this to?  Celiac. Com does not run support groups ( other than this site).  Perhaps you could google "Celiac support New York" to find info on the one closest to you.

You could start a topic explaining your issues & people may have some suggestions or experiences to share.

hey thanks for the reply. 

When I went to the link for Norfolk celiac support, this came up. I figured out after that it is a general national organization. 

thank you for your time. 

@tambrown

When was your last celiac disease follow-up with your GI?  You current problems might not be related to celiac disease at all.  

Learn more about follow-up care:

http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/faq/how-often-should-follow-up-testing-occur/

I hope you feel better soon!