Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×
1 1
sandree33

Why worse when I loose weight or exercise?

Rate this topic

I have been gluten free for quite a few years and corn free as well. My digestive issues have cleared up for the most part and the neurological issues I had with night terrors and what I call brain glitches have cleared. I am very familiar, now, with my glutening symptoms. Now, when glutened, I get blurry vision, insomnia, I get "stupid" and my stools get very mushy. Sometimes get muscle cramps or sharp joint pains.

What I am trying to understand is why I get this set of symptoms when I don't think I have been actively glutened. I think this happens when I exercise or when I lose weight. My feeling is that I am glutened from the inside - that some kind of release of stored toxins are causing the symptoms.  I know the answer to this is, it is not gluten because that is a protein but what is the answer. Are there other toxins associated with a lifetime of eating gluten that are stored? 

I use homeopathic remedies to help clear out the symptoms. One that seems to help is Apis which is a good remedy for clearing histamine. Another that works is the homeopathic Gluten remedy good for clearing out gluten. Maybe that can give a clue?

Thanks for thoughts...

Sandy

1 hour ago, sandree33 said:

I have been gluten free for quite a few years and corn free as well. My digestive issues have cleared up for the most part and the neurological issues I had with night terrors and what I call brain glitches have cleared. I am very familiar, now, with my glutening symptoms. Now, when glutened, I get blurry vision, insomnia, I get "stupid" and my stools get very mushy. Sometimes get muscle cramps or sharp joint pains.

What I am trying to understand is why I get this set of symptoms when I don't think I have been actively glutened. I think this happens when I exercise or when I lose weight. My feeling is that I am glutened from the inside - that some kind of release of stored toxins are causing the symptoms.  I know the answer to this is, it is not gluten because that is a protein but what is the answer. Are there other toxins associated with a lifetime of eating gluten that are stored? 

I use homeopathic remedies to help clear out the symptoms. One that seems to help is Apis which is a good remedy for clearing histamine. Another that works is the homeopathic Gluten remedy good for clearing out gluten. Maybe that can give a clue?

Thanks for thoughts...

Sandy

Homeopathic medicine usually is your offender in a small dose. The theory is your body will build immunities to it. Maybe that med is a gluten substance.