Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×
3 3
Truett Lankford

Why is it so freakin' hard to sigh up

Rate this topic

Took me less than a minute, although why did they need our addy and phone?

3 hours ago, Truett Lankford said:

Why do you make it so freaking hard to sign up? It's easier to find a replacement for rye bread!

...ON a side note this is quite easy, you can make your own out of any gluten-free Bread mix, I recently started using a coconut flour blend for this.......Most often people associate caraway with Rye Bread so you just add caraway seeds to the dough and a bit more vinegar to sour it a tad and BAM gluten-free Rye Bread knock off. I think Authentic Foods even has a additive to put in bread mixes to make it taste like Rye Bread....Or you can buy it preamade, I have issues with all the other ingredients but as for one of the best gluten-free Breads out the Canyon House makes a Rye like bread https://canyonglutenfree.com/buy-gluten-free-bread-products/Gluten-Free-Rye-Deli-Sandwich-Bread.html

5 hours ago, Victoria1234 said:

Took me less than a minute, although why did they need our addy and phone?

It is meant to show you are a real person not a spammer.  Not sure if it works anymore.  Only Admin can see it and he doesn't do anything with it.

Edited by kareng

As Karen said, it is to is provide evidence that you are real. Providing a fake address or a bogus telephone number indicates to the board administrator that you are spamming the board.

Please share what was so difficult about starting your account.