Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×

Rate this topic

Just recently diagnosed and wondering has anyone else experienced constant benching/gas, chest burning, and constipation?? 

Yeah pretty standard, I also have neurological symptoms. Magnesium helps with the constipation and if you have any issues with nerve pain, numbness, prickly feelings, etc. ......I used to go 8-12 days of constipation.....was hell nothing made it move unless I drank 2 whole bottles of magnesium citrate maximum strength laxative.

• Upvote 1

Thanks will try MC I tried LBS although it worked but it was brutal on my stomach ??

2 minutes ago, M_SMOOTH said:

Thanks will try MC I tried LBS although it worked but it was brutal on my stomach ??

MC can be quite harsh as a laxative if your using it as one very effective....I mean 2 boxes of exlax did me nada back then. For a daily supplement try just taking Nature Vitality Calm twice daily start off with 1/4tsp work your way up to 1tsp doses if you can. If this is too harsh on you use a Magnesium Glycinate like Doctors best, less effective as a laxative but will still help provide you with a magnesium you body can utilize.