Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VydorScope

Any Treatment Of Symptons While Recovering?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Any treatment of SYMPTONS while recovering? Treid maloox did not have any impact... ugh....

potato vodka. My sister and I keep a bottle between the two of us just for that. You don't even really get to buzzed because your body is not absorbing anything. Let me know if this works for you. It has been a life saver for us. Chopin and Luskaswa are both potatoe brands. You can get the small 2 oz bottles and they will usually do the trick. It is better to do it as soon as you realize that you have been gultened.

My doctor gave me dicyclomine and that virtually got rid of all the cramping tha nausea. It's an anti-spasmodic. It also helped with the leg cramps and other little annoying celiac symptoms.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Pepto helped me the most but I try not to take them unless I really have to.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Immodium made me so much worse! I find what really helps me is a homeopathic remedy called Sepia (you can buy it in the health food store). When I get a stomach ache, I dissolve 3 - 6 little pills under my tongue (depending on how bad I feel), and it helps within a couple of minutes. Its a real life saver for me. And has no side effects, either. I have the 30C strength (that's all I could get). If you have the 200C ones, take less).

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phergan (if i spelled that correct)... the presciption that has saved me time and time again. makes me pretty drowsy but gets rid of any queasy, sick feelings!!!

IBS - 11/2000

Celiac - 4/2005