Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×

Rate this topic

New to these boards, I suppose would appreciate feedback if possible.  For the last few months I have been suffering from chronic fatigue and my glands (armpits, neck and legs are all swollen)- the pain tenderness comes and goes but sometimes it hard to go about my daily routine let alone going to the gym and working out.  When I work out the glands/nodes hurt more especially when I am doing push ups or dumbbell press.  Various people have said to go get it checked out but I'm hesitant to do so because my current GP/Endo etc usually go off blood work rather than the symptoms I'm struggling with.  Been taking large doses of Vitamin C in conjunction of eating very clean (candida cleanse diet clean for the last several weeks) however, despite this I am tired all the time and my glands hurt a lot.  

You should go to your doctor and let him/her check it out at least.  Get their thoughts on what could be causing it - without the blood work. Just because a doctor recommends a test you don't have to do it.  Sometimes, swollen lymph nodes can be something serious. I wouldn't ignore it...... If they think it could be serious, then consider getting the labs.