Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×

Rate this topic

are there any gluten free AND corn free places in lexington ky that i could get baked goods like cupcakes and stuff like that. (the place doesn't have to be completely be corn/gluten free, just somewhere that have some products) i would like to get something for my mom but she has a corn and gluten allergy.

Google - gluten free bakery and your city?  That's usually the best way

also, try googling " Find me gluten free Lexington, Ky"   

I would offer to do it in my bakery but I am in Texas. What I can suggest as someone with a corn allergy and celiac disease, is getting a new or disposable muffin tin. A new mixing bowel and wires wisk, and get Simply Mills Cupcake mixes, they have various ones they are all gluten free, corn free, and free of any grains to boot. Lay out some freezer paper for a nice clean work surface and make sure if you use oil or butter you get a new container, use new measuring spoons also. But you can whip her up something at home yourself this way and minimize the chances of making her sick.    I made my mother a batch of my own banana nut muffins this morning.

https://www.simplemills.com/collections/almond-flour-baking-mixes

OH and the frostings are corn free also, A HUGE pain to find as must use corn starch with the powdered sugar.

2 hours ago, babyknwh said:

i dont have a oven right now...other wise i would..