Hello All I've suffered from painful, white canker sores and ones that bleed since well before the time I was diagnosed.  They usually disappear in just a few days. Over the last couple of months my tongue has felt odd - over tingly when it brushes past my teeth - and lo and behold about three weeks ago I noticed what looked like a white canker sore at the side of my tongue, where it probably brushes against my teeth.  It is ever so slightly bigger now, the size of a pimple, and it is now beginning to hurt, so fortunately I'm off to see my dentist today for a routine check up.   I'm a worry-wort and of course imagine the worse.  The internet is littered with stories like mine that turned out badly - dentists missed the signs, doctors missed the signs, it was malignant.   In a way I'm hoping that today my dentist will send me for a biopsy althought it's probably OTT.   I'm just wondering, though, if he'll say its just because I'm a coeliac or because I'm anemic, both of which are true, that I'll be told to wait it out. In the meantime, it would be really helpful for me to know if there is anyone out there who has had a similar problem - and the outcome. Thanks!