Rate this topic

I've been doing so-so lately having off days and what not but yesterday not paying any attention I didn't eat one thing until 8:00 at night ate some gluten free pizza at a place that has great reviews from gluten free celiac diease people. 

Now today I'm paying for it not only do I have a heachae but I have this nausea in my chest and can't stop going to the bathroom every half hour. I'm trying not to cry because it'll make me throw up and feel even worse.

im an idiot I knew this would happen if I didn't eat all day and I was careless and my stomach is still healing.

ugh.

Is there anything I can take? Because this pain feels similar to when I had to get hospitalized a year ago?

Edited by BumbleBeeDaze

I am sorry that you are sick.  ☹️  You might have been glutened or you could be dealing with intolerances (garlic, cheese......etc).  You already know this, but it best to avoid eating out (always a risk) until you are feeling better.  

I react to lots of medications (not a gluten issue), so I just drink lots of water, rest and consume safe foods that I make like stews or soups.  Things that are easy to digest.  

Hugs!