Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
2 2
Scott Adams

The Proposed Gluten-Free Labeling Rule Goes Far Beyond Providing Safe Food Options

Rate this topic

package_CC--Ged_Carroll_thumb.jpg

Hello, my name is Gerry. I am a certified Medical Technologist currently working as a Clinical Systems Analyst. I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2006 by blood/biopsy. I have two wonderful children, 1 of whom has screened positive for a celiac gene pair. My strong background in Medical Technology assured a quick diagnosis once symptoms appeared. Since then, I have been living a strict gluten-free life.

View the full article

1 hour ago, admin said:

package_CC--Ged_Carroll_thumb.jpg

Hello, my name is Gerry. I am a certified Medical Technologist currently working as a Clinical Systems Analyst. I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2006 by blood/biopsy. I have two wonderful children, 1 of whom has screened positive for a celiac gene pair. My strong background in Medical Technology assured a quick diagnosis once symptoms appeared. Since then, I have been living a strict gluten-free life.

View the full article

What country are you talking about?  Maybe you should make that clear as many countries, including the US, already have a gluten-free labeling law.

No wait!   I see....this I see from 2013!  Why is this showing as a new and current article?  We already have the law he was wanting to debate

Edited by kareng

We are making all old Journal of Gluten Sensitivity articles available...

8 hours ago, admin said:

We are making all old Journal of Gluten Sensitivity articles available...

Great!  Let people be able to read the old ones if they like.  I just don't think we should put them on here like they are "new" news.  

• Upvote 1

Perhaps the old articles could be under a different heading? Or classify it as the year it was published? Many people won't notice the year on their own and think this is new.

• Upvote 1

With the odd and misleading picture of Japanese? food, I thought it might be about another country.

The category this article is in is called: "Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Spring 2013 Issue." When you click on the article it is the second, larger font text shown.

But....it was posted in the forum on Saturday......   that make sure it look current.  It isn't someone bumping up a 2013 post by answering it.  

Maybe,  if you are going to recycle old articles as new forum posts, you could put right at the top of the forum post something like - "previously posted dec 2013"  " encore article lfrom Dec 2013"

Edited by kareng