Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×
1 1
Scott Adams

News: Celiac.com: Pretzel Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Growth Research Report by Radiant Insights

Rate this topic

Production of gluten-free pretzels is aimed at health enthusiasts and patients of celiac disease. Recently, Snyder's-Lance tapped into this trend by ...

View the full article

On 7/6/2017 at 8:33 PM, admin said:

Production of gluten-free pretzels is aimed at health enthusiasts and patients of celiac disease. Recently, Snyder's-Lance tapped into this trend by ...

View the full article

Since when have dairy and eggs been prohibited during Lent? I've not heard of this in my 5 decades of being catholic?

1 hour ago, Victoria1234 said:

Since when have dairy and eggs been prohibited during Lent? I've not heard of this in my 5 decades of being catholic?

Since..... never!  

Unfortunately, a lot of the " articles" on the internet are written by people who know nothing about a subject.  They just know a lot of words. ^_^

8 minutes ago, kareng said:

Since..... never!  

Unfortunately, a lot of the " articles" on the internet are written by people who know nothing about a subject.  They just know a lot of words. ^_^

Lol, or they get paid by the word so they just throw more in, hoping people don't question them. 

And thanks. I was hoping it wasn't something new they threw in when I wasn't looking.