So I know topic has been explored before but here goes

trying to get a diagnosis 

brother type 1 diabetic at age 17

I had my gallbladder removed at 40 with resulting IBS

Anxiety off and on for years 

symmetrical blister like rash on palms for years. Comes and goes mostly mild 

I usually eat low carb diet to help with IBS

poor teeth enamel

all celiac test result Iga Tttg Ttta EMA were normal. But I was on a Gluten lite type diet. I  ate occasional gluten Probably 80%. Less than the average person. No special cross contamination precautions taken. Just picked the croutons out of the salad used regular shampoo shared utensils  etc ..

I was having an exacerbation of IBs symptoms and rash at the time of  celiac testing

are the blood test results like inaccurate  ?  Seems like if I was having symptoms the antibodies would be present  I don't know  

Welcome.  You might consider asking for the DGP celiac tests.  I personally have never had a positive on the TTG or the EMA -- even on follow-up testing, yet my biopsies revealed intestinal damage.  The other thing to consider is that some 10% of celiacs are seronegative.  

Learn more about the complete panel:

http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/screening/

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Audi711 said:

Seems like if I was having symptoms the antibodies would be present  I don't know  

Stay on gluten. Keep pushing for answers. Get as comprehensive testing as you possibly can. If celiac is finally excluded do not discount the possibility that gluten is a problem for you nonetheless:

https://celiac.org/celiac-disease/understanding-celiac-disease-2/non-celiac-gluten-sensitivity-2/

At that point you have nothing to lose and potentially much to gain from trialling the gluten free diet. 

Best of luck! :)

• Upvote 1