Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×

Rate this topic

Hi all! I'm brand new, in the pre-diagnosed stage. I can't find any information on the Hershey's pudding cups, are they gluten free? Thank you!

Here's a list of Hershey's gluten-free products. Warning: the list says it was last updated Sept. 22. 2015. However, Hershey's is very good about labeling so look at the ingredients list on the package. From their website:

The best way to determine if our products contain a gluten ingredient is to read our product label. This label includes an accurate, current listing of the ingredients in our products. Because, on occasion, the list of ingredients can change, we strongly encourage you to check the ingredient label on the package each time before you make a purchase.

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/en_us/products/dietary-needs.html

If you don't feel comfortable eating something that doesn't actually say gluten free on the label then look for Hunt's Pudding cups. They say gluten free right on the package.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, laurenn87 said:

Hi all! I'm brand new, in the pre-diagnosed stage. I can't find any information on the Hershey's pudding cups, are they gluten free? Thank you!

Read the ingredients? Never seen a pudding with gluten.  Exception is " bread pudding" but I thing you are talking about the yummy creamy stuff made with milk.

I just ate Snack Pack pudding this week. It was labeled "gluten free". I think Jello brand puddings are gluten free as well but I haven't checked for myself... I haven't checked on Hershey's brand, but I thought I'd give you some options.

Jello instant puddings are gluten-free!

• Upvote 1