Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
1 1

Great experience on Princess Star Cruise

Rate this topic

We had a fantastic experience on Princess Star! They were meticulous with my daughter. They pre-ordered food every day for the 6 of us who are gluten-free and for her with celiac all precautions for cross contamination. They made amazing gluten-free bread every day prepared in seperate toaster. My nephews are also dairy free and they made they a special dessert every night gluten-free and dairy free. The buffet was not a problem for the gluten sensitive they showed us all the gluten-free items to pick from but my daughter with celiac did not tolerate so we stuck to the dining room. I was so worried about being on the ship for a week if she did not do well and it was wonderful and a real vacation not to have to do it all myself for a week!!

Sounds great, I know someone else commented on having a great experience with Princess Cruises and Disney Cruise lines. Nice to hear a success story with one of these trips. -_- I am debating going on one of these but would have to do a room share with someone afford it lol. Found some nice deals for 10 day cruises at under $200 a person for 3-4 people to the Caribbean if only I had some celiac friends to go with who could put up with my Autism and not want to poison me after day 3.