Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×
1 1
Ennis_TX

Papa Johns?!

Rate this topic

I have a question, what is with the vendetta like rage of hate with the anti papa johns campaign. I feel a DEEP sense of hate for them. Is it cause they are marketing a gluten free crust that is not really gluten free? or did someone actually get it thinking it was safe get poisoned and go "The Vengeful One".   I personally do not trust any chain and I even have a personal vendetta against that gliadanX crap. But you know using the site and spamming 7 topics on it in under 24 hours is a bit overkill. I mean really where was this kind of hate when pizza hut tried this over a year ago?

1 hour ago, Ennis_TX said:

I have a question, what is with the vendetta like rage of hate with the anti papa johns campaign. I feel a DEEP sense of hate for them. Is it cause they are marketing a gluten free crust that is not really gluten free? or did someone actually get it thinking it was safe get poisoned and go "The Vengeful One".   I personally do not trust any chain and I even have a personal vendetta against that gliadanX crap. But you know using the site and spamming 7 topics on it in under 24 hours is a bit overkill. I mean really where was this kind of hate when pizza hut tried this over a year ago?

I thought I was the only one who replied to a papa johns posting? And you replied back. Did I miss something exciting?

i also replied to one chick fil a posting when we got like a million of those posted in a few days too. Sometimes they just seem to post the same article from different sources way too many times. Same with the whole gluten-free host issue.