Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×

Rate this topic

So i've been checking into food delivery services that are gluten-free because I'm sick and tired of trying to keep up with the products out there. There are 2 out there that have replied to all the questions out there and 1 I've tried. Premade Paleo is pretty self explanatory. It's based on the Paleo diet and claims to be 100% gluten-free in a dedicated plant. They even have a Whole30 selection. This one I gave a shot. It's a bit pricey and a lot of the food tastes the same. You need to really like sweet potatoes for this service and nothing really tasted great. Freshly I haven't tried yet because my city isn't in their area of operations ... yet. They're adding a new plant in spring of 2018 but their food looks good with a wider selection. They said they source all of they're ingredients, are 100% gluten-free, and the employees aren't even allowed to have gluten in the building. They cost less too but the reviews are either great or suck. I'm going to give it a shot when it covers me. Anybody out there give them a try yet?