Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

iGluten4000

Need some advice.

Rate this topic

Hello, 

I was diagnosed with Celiac for 5 years ago, and i think something is wrong. 

I am very good at keeping gluten out of my life, i don't travel, eat in resturants. I only eat foods at home, i don't really know what is wrong with me. I feel worse. 

Before i was diagnosed i felt so good, i didn't have any problems with food, no allergic reactions, i was short but my mom is short. I had nothing wrong with my health.

And i exercise, eat healthy food. 

I don't know if they made a mistake or something?

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

9 hours ago, iGluten4000 said:

Hello, 

I was diagnosed with Celiac for 5 years ago, and i think something is wrong. 

I am very good at keeping gluten out of my life, i don't travel, eat in resturants. I only eat foods at home, i don't really know what is wrong with me. I feel worse. 

Before i was diagnosed i felt so good, i didn't have any problems with food, no allergic reactions, i was short but my mom is short. I had nothing wrong with my health.

And i exercise, eat healthy food. 

I don't know if they made a mistake or something?

what specifically  is the problem?  Have you been re- tested for gluten antibodies?

Join eNewsletter

Have you gotten tests for other types of auotimmune disorders , vitamin deficiencies, or done any elimination diet? That might be something to talk to your doctor about.  If the intestine is damaged it can cause other food intolerances.

Wheat sensitive. Probably Celiac disease but it could be an allergic response. I get very strong anxiety and then autistic symptoms whenever I eat wheat. It is probably a form of encephalitis (swelling in the brain due to wheat) but I am not sure.  Things that I avoid: All grain, alcohol, eggs, dairy, processed food.

Join eNewsletter