• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

1. Chebe Bread

2. Nutella

3. Trident salmon burgers

4. Leg-a-Sea imitation crab meat

5. Blue Diamond nut thins

(clearly most of these aren't gluten-free "specialty" foods, but just stuff I like that happens to be gluten-free)

Guest nini

1)Tinkyada Pasta

2)Kinnikinick products

3)Chebe Bread

4)Enjoy Life Foods No Oats Oatmeal Cookies

5)EnerG Crackers

1. Tinkyada pastas

2. Amy's gluten-free frozen foods

3. Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flour

4. McCormick's seasoning packets (not all are gluten-free, but they are great about listing their ingredients very clearly) I love their enchilada sauce, taco seasoning, and fajita marinade.

5. Whole Foods buttermilk biscuits

1. All of McCormicks grind-seasons

2. Most of Emerils Seasonings

3. Homemade - merinade - gluten-free Italian Dressing, Honey, Garlic Salt, LaChoy Soy, Ginger

4. Uncle Bens Rice - with Herb Ox Chichen Boulion

5. Amy's Indian Food frozen entres - which I cant get here, for breakfast ( One hour away :( )

Sorry....

6. North Carolina Water Blanched Peanuts, with V-8 Juice.

7. M&M's

(If any one wants to send the best peanuts in the world as a Christmas Gift to anyone...may I suggest.

www.JimboJumbo's.com -- they will ship Planters doesn't have a place here. These are the best in the world. No family, no business, just know they are the best.

Lisa B.

Edited by Lisa Baker

1. Tinkyada pastas

2. Kinnikinnick Montana Chocolate Chip Cookies

3. Amy's gluten-free frozen foods

4. Popcorn

5. Thai Kitchen Gluten Free products

whats your top 5 favorite recommended gluten-free foods? :huh:

1) Gluten Free Pantry Mixes (chocolate truffle brownies, cake and cookie, and pie crust)

2) Amy's frozen foods (rice crust pizza, cheese enchiladas etc)

3) Nana's Lemon Cookies

4) Tinkyada Pasta

5) Kinnikinnick Doughnuts

Funny thing is, I hardly ever buy these things. I just mostly eat foods that are naturally free of gluten. But when you have to have something these are tops on my list! ha

-Jessica

They're not specialty foods, for the most part, but still gluten-free and tasty!

1) Food For Life sprouted corn tortillas (better than regular store bought, though nothing's as good as homemade)

2) Thai Kitchen Chili Paste

3) Lundberg Farms Rice Cakes

4) Trader Joe's Dried Mango

5) meat! :-)

Where do you purchase the Tinkyada pasta? I went to the website (I think it was the right one) and I didn't see a place to order. Am I missing something??

Thanks.

Channon

Where do you purchase the Tinkyada pasta? I went to the website (I think it was the right one) and I didn't see a place to order. Am I missing something??

Thanks.

Channon

I know I can find it at most grocery stores in my area, but Whole Foods and types like that carry it too..its right by the pasta..its a Rice based pasta and OH SO YUMMY

Thanks.

Channon

Have you looked in the stores? I havent had a problem finding it. Dont know where you live but I've found it in Raley's, Whole Foods and just about every health store I've gone too.

1. Enjoy Life soft baked cookies

2. Tinkyada

3. Amys frozen dinners

4. Peanut Butter

5. Whole Foods gluten-free bakehouse products

1) Herr's Low Salt Potato Chips

2) Thai Kitchen Roasted Garlic Rice Bowls

3) Mt. Olive Bread and Butter Pickles

4) PF Chang's Lettuce Wrap-ups

5) Ener-G Wheat-free Crackers (w/ Land Of Lakes Cheese slice and Acme Store Brand Olives)

1. Tinkyada

2. Anna's bread mixes (made in my bread machine)

3. Mission corn tortillas w/ melted cheese

4. Annie's Naturals red wine & olive oil vinaigrette

5. LaraBars

1. Enjoy Life soft baked cookies

2. Tinkyada

3. Amys frozen dinners

4. Peanut Butter

5. Whole Foods gluten-free bakehouse products

Ok rachel, you are scaring me.. these were actually going to be my top 5! (except i was going to say Nut Thins instead of Amys frozen dinners)..first the blue tin cookie comment on the other thread and now u predict my 5 fav gluten-free foods?! :P i guess ill come up w/ 5 more just for fun- this is a great topic!

1. sweet potatoes

2. starbucks

3. van's berry frozen waffles

4. pamela's espresso chocolate chunk cookies

5. nuts/dried fruit mix (usually almonds, pistachios, cashews, dried cranberries and blueberries)

6. peanut butter (i know, i said i wouldnt repeat, but i REALLY love peanut butter

Other than veggies and fruit and all that yummy stuff that is naturally gluten free...

1. Almond Breeze milk

2. Nut butters

3. Starbucks Coffee

4. Celestial Seasonings teas

5. Nature's Path Cornflakes (not the honey ones)

BUT I'm allergic to rice so there is so much I haven't tried!

I'll say what I think mom's would be, too, because she is also gluten-free.

1. definitely Tink pasta

2. Mesa Sunrise

3. Starbucks tea

4. Quinoa flakes

I'll take her number 5: Thai Kitchen's Plum Sauce. THE BEST ONE!

1. Tinkyada pasta

2. Lundberg rice chips (pico de gallo flavor)

3. Whole Food's gluten free bakehouse items: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookies and/or brownies are tied as all time favorites)

4. Pacific Hazelnut milk

5. Naturally gluten free stuff: fruit, nuts, meat, etc. etc. etc. :D

1--Tinkyada Spaghetti

2--Whole Foods Gluten Free Bakeshop Cinnamon Raisin Bread

3--Pacific Rice Milk (for my mashed potatoes)

4--Grandma Ferndon's Hamburger Rolls

5--Envirokidz Chocolate Snack Bars (always have one in my purse, just in case)

Goes without saying--bananas, sweet potatoes, olives and salad stuff. :)

1. Kinnikinnick Montana Chocolate Chip Cookies (and their breads are great too!)

2. Tinkyada pastas

3. Genisoy Southern Style Chunky Peanut butter/chocolate soy protein bars

4. Uncle Ben's Brown Rice (I put some butter and parmesan cheese on it and it's sooo yummy!)

5. Fruit (with Peanut butter of course!)

6. M&M's the staple to a gluten-free diet :lol:

All of Kinnikinnick's products (bread, pizza crusts, donuts, bagels, cookies..)

Tinkyada pastas

Han's sausages

M&M's

Breyer's ice cream

1. Tinkyada Pasta

2. Ener-G Seasame Pretzels

3. Roy's Chocolate Souffle (which DH can duplicate to perfection - had one last night)

4. PF Changs gluten-free Ginger Chicken w/ Brocoli & Lettuce Wraps

5. Whole Foods gluten-free Bakehouse Carrot Cake with Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting & The Chocolate Raspberry loaf with vanilla frosting.

I could actually keep going with this list. I didn't realize how many gluten-free products I actually like!

tinkyada

midel arrowroot cookies #1 woo hoo!

glutano cookies

lundberg rice chips (yum)

namaste blondies (love adding choc chips, nuts etc etc)