Rate this topic

Personally, I only buy from gluten free list. They are packaged in one pound and five pound zip top bags. Good heavy duty bags. I buy a lot of their dried fruit and nuts and make my own trail mix. I also love their cashew flour. I much prefer it over almond flour. I also love the dried cranberry beans. I have only had a few things I haven’t cared for, but it was personal taste, not a problem with the product. Recently I bought A product that I truly hated {tiger nut flour}. I’ve ordered for years and never complained but this time I did. They immediately credited me my money. Said they just wanted me happy. I recommend them highly

Nuts.com is a trusted company. You can be confident with them. 

Good to know I would like to get more nuts and seeds  but find many retailers by me have the shared equipment claim on package so I've held off other than some almonds.

My daughter and I are battling over all the fresh pumpkin seeds I've been roasting so I should see if nuts .com sells some a 5 lb bag would fix the ordeal likely a need for magnesium -

If only they were peanut free -_-. I been buying my seeds from Gerbs allergen friendly foods for past 5+ years. I end up buying my almonds, walnuts, and pistachios from dedicated companies....got to admit I get a better deal on almonds but I go through 25lbs every 2 months.

i looooove nuts.com.  i've already ordered all my nuts, etc, for holiday baking from them.  if you order (i think it's 65 bucks) enough, you get free shipping.  the nuts are so pretty, not all busted up and stuff.  they send you a little sample with your order (this time it was goji berries) also, i got pepitas and sweet rice flour.  they have added alot of new products.  i highly recommend them :)

ONE day I will order from them, perhaps when either I get a peanut tester, or my peanut intolerance/allergy goes away. -_- Can not chance it with nuts.com.  Been using mygerbs.com for seeds and buying my almonds through a whole sale dedicated company got to admit I get better pricing lol. But damn I miss some nuts I can not dedicated source from a peanut and gluten free facility, I found sources for macadamia, walnuts, pecans, and pistachios but no luck on brazil nuts or hazel nuts yet.

1 hour ago, Ennis_TX said:

I found sources for macadamia, walnuts, pecans.

Are these shelled or in the shell? Would you please share the sources?

I found a gluten-free, peanut free, almond, almond flour & almond meal @ Barney Butter!

2 minutes ago, squirmingitch said:

Are these shelled or in the shell? Would you please share the sources?

I found a gluten-free, peanut free, almond, almond flour & almond meal @ Barney Butter!

Unfortunately they are local store, for the pecans and macadamia. Walnuts I found a hammons black walnut I am in love with https://black-walnuts.com/, but before that I used to order them from http://marianinut.com/buy-nuts/walnuts/
I get almonds at a even lower cost then shown wholesale from https://alldrinalmonds.com/products/natural-sliced-almonds-25lb
Wonderful Pistachio has me set up great on deals with them, you can get discounts on cases of say shelled ones if you talk to them and order in bulk.

PS check out my almond supplier at alldrinalmonds, as Barney Butter almonds are like $9.99lb Alldrin is run by a family that own and run their orchard for almonds, I have talked the brothers before when I was sourcing my almonds. You get theirs on average $4-5 a lb Buy a 25lb case and store them in air tight containers. I break them up into 3lb containers I actually use plastic ammo cases with a air tight seal and store them. If you keep them in a fridge or freezer this way they will keep up to a year. I tend to roast them lightly in small batches to prevent myself from eating rancid ones as they turn quick after roasting.

On 11/25/2017 at 9:04 PM, Ennis_TX said:

Unfortunately they are local store, for the pecans and macadamia. Walnuts I found a hammons black walnut I am in love with https://black-walnuts.com/, but before that I used to order them from http://marianinut.com/buy-nuts/walnuts/
I get almonds at a even lower cost then shown wholesale from https://alldrinalmonds.com/products/natural-sliced-almonds-25lb
Wonderful Pistachio has me set up great on deals with them, you can get discounts on cases of say shelled ones if you talk to them and order in bulk.

PS check out my almond supplier at alldrinalmonds, as Barney Butter almonds are like $9.99lb Alldrin is run by a family that own and run their orchard for almonds, I have talked the brothers before when I was sourcing my almonds. You get theirs on average $4-5 a lb Buy a 25lb case and store them in air tight containers. I break them up into 3lb containers I actually use plastic ammo cases with a air tight seal and store them. If you keep them in a fridge or freezer this way they will keep up to a year. I tend to roast them lightly in small batches to prevent myself from eating rancid ones as they turn quick after roasting.

Thanks Enis!