lilo

Glass food containers with plastic lid?

Rate this topic

As i remember we didnt use our containers for gluten containing stuff except for cured meat which has gluten in its sauce.Anyways the containers are glass so its not a problem but the lids are plastic and food touches the silicone lines sometimes . By the way its in good condition and im sure that its not being used for non gluten free stuff for months.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Forum Discussions

Perhaps you should start another thread in say the Leaky gut and food intolerance area? I am myself have Celiac and UC, and when I started eating meats again recently I found I felt better on Grass Fed Longhorn from a local farmer and other...
    Anasss, (Not to Moderator's I am going to list two links and this might go two paragraphs) I do a lot of research and the "chicken" topic containing gluten has come up before.....so I bookmarked the research...other foods have toxic peptide...
    Hi again. This will be my last post.  I wanted to add some last bits of important information on how I have reached remission.  First, I want to address on comments about animals and feed.   I eat from a farmer that is USDA inspected and th...