Charmar

Celiac advice please?

Rate this topic

I'm looking for advice on whether my symptoms sound like celiac disease as i need to wait 5 weeks for an appointment for a blood test...over the last 3 months ive suddenly developed flaky dry skin on my cheeks and forehead. It's not it itchy but dry and red. I'm constantly exhausted and need to run to the toilet every time i eat and my face and body is bloated. I've had indigestion for years and diagnosed three times with H.Pylori but not at the moment. My tooth enamel is also deteriorating. Does this sound like celiac? 

1 hour ago, Charmar said:

I'm looking for advice on whether my symptoms sound like celiac disease as i need to wait 5 weeks for an appointment for a blood test...over the last 3 months ive suddenly developed flaky dry skin on my cheeks and forehead. It's not it itchy but dry and red. I'm constantly exhausted and need to run to the toilet every time i eat and my face and body is bloated. I've had indigestion for years and diagnosed three times with H.Pylori but not at the moment. My tooth enamel is also deteriorating. Does this sound like celiac? 

Welcome!  

There are over 200 symptoms attributed to celiac disease.  Best to get tested.  Learn more about testing here (University of Chicago):  

http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/screening/