Rate this topic

Yes, it is gluten free, at least in the U.S.  Kraft is good about disclosing gluten on their label.  It is not the healthiest food (lots of additives and preservatives) but heck, the holidays are here and why not splurge?  

If you are having a celiac flare up and are concerned, just skip jello until you feel better.  Why make it if you are going to worry about it?  Sometimes piece of mind is priceless.  

But I am making my Lemon Jello Cheesecake (Mom’s 1960’s recipe) for New Years Eve!  I have never been glutened by Jello.  

Edited by cyclinglady

1 hour ago, cyclinglady said:

Yes, it is gluten free, at least in the U.S.  Kraft is good about disclosing gluten on their label.  It is not the healthiest food (lots of additives and preservatives) but heck, the holidays are here and why not splurge?  

If you are having a celiac flare up and are concerned, just skip jello until you feel better.  Why make it if you are going to worry about it?  Sometimes piece of mind is priceless.  

But I am making my Lemon Jello Cheesecake (Mom’s 1960’s recipe) for New Years Eve!  I have never been glutened by Jello.  

Thanks for the reply! I thought it would be gluten free but figured it'd be best to double check here. 

Lemon Jello Cheesecake sounds tasty! :) 

If you have a reaction to it, then you might just react to the corn starch and sugar in it. Not a gluten issue as it is gluten free. I learned years ago those were my problems so I use Knoxx Geletain, stevia/sugar subs, and make my own. PS cheese cake, use Dairy Free Cheese Cake extract, almond/cashewmilk, sweetener to taste and knoxx for jello cheesecake minus the crap in it.