3 3
odai

I am lost what should i do

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello all At first I apologized for my bad English My story is long since more than two years At first I dealt with high levels of stress I was very nervous and I knew that something bad would happen After two months after a period of immortality to sleep I woke up to feel the desire to itche in the abdomen to find a pumb think  or allergies tried to know the cause without finding any contrary to the sensitivity or tablet of the pill continued pill more than 3 days to go and left a slightly darker effect of the skin But a few days later the same pumbs appeared in different areas but were few One  under the right armpit and another on the left armpit the pumb is in the left elbow and the other on the right pumb was on the right and left foot too I cried out, and  asked my self, What is this thing? My parents told me he was probably hives I went all the pills after almost 6 days and after a long period of more than 6 months when I wash my hands after a short period began to notice very small heights on the finger was not burned at all, unlike the first appeared I thought maybe the hand lotion was the reason, and a week later I went and was no longer there A month ago I noticed a red area I knew every time something strange happened I could not imagine the stuff there was anything The red area was on the finger and remained red for a week and left a slightly darker area A month later I noticed on the back of the pumb on hand that I thought the hair was the reason, but it lasted a week to go too I do not know very much how I can be sure this may be dh or maybe something else Three months went by without any skin or even intestinal problems I live in Syria almost impossible to get a blood test or even a biopsy of the skin Even if there was a ability to get a biopsy I did not get the rash again It looks like a dh I can say with confidence that the pills at first differ greatly from the last time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:


1 hour ago, odai said:

Hello all At first I apologized for my bad English My story is long since more than two years At first I dealt with high levels of stress I was very nervous and I knew that something bad would happen After two months after a period of immortality to sleep I woke up to feel the desire to itche in the abdomen to find a pumb think  or allergies tried to know the cause without finding any contrary to the sensitivity or tablet of the pill continued pill more than 3 days to go and left a slightly darker effect of the skin But a few days later the same pumbs appeared in different areas but were few One  under the right armpit and another on the left armpit the pumb is in the left elbow and the other on the right pumb was on the right and left foot too I cried out, and  asked my self, What is this thing? My parents told me he was probably hives I went all the pills after almost 6 days and after a long period of more than 6 months when I wash my hands after a short period began to notice very small heights on the finger was not burned at all, unlike the first appeared I thought maybe the hand lotion was the reason, and a week later I went and was no longer there A month ago I noticed a red area I knew every time something strange happened I could not imagine the stuff there was anything The red area was on the finger and remained red for a week and left a slightly darker area A month later I noticed on the back of the pumb on hand that I thought the hair was the reason, but it lasted a week to go too I do not know very much how I can be sure this may be dh or maybe something else Three months went by without any skin or even intestinal problems I live in Syria almost impossible to get a blood test or even a biopsy of the skin Even if there was a ability to get a biopsy I did not get the rash again It looks like a dh I can say with confidence that the pills at first differ greatly from the last time

I am sorry you are not well.  If you do not have access to medical testing and suspect DH or celiac disease, you can try the gluten free diet which is the only known cure.  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thnx you for re

I was free of any digestive or skin problems and even my skin problems were intermittent over a long period of time Food here is about 90 percent wheat is almost impossible to persuade my family to give up wheat Maybe I have to wait to see what can happen I'm confused, I do not know what I should do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, odai said:

Maybe I have to wait to see what can happen I'm confused, I do not know what I should do

Welcome Odai :)

You do not need to apologise for your English, it's much better than our Arabic!

It's difficult to advise you given your situation. You may be describing celiac/gluten related illness but it may be something else. Obviously we are not doctors and we are not there so it would be wrong of us to say either way.

One thing you can do is gather evidence. Keep a diary of when and what you eat, and when you notice new skin or other issues. Take photos also. A doctor may be able to use this. 

If I think of anything else I will reply here. In the meantime I send you my best wishes.

Matt

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jmg said:

Welcome Odai :)

You do not need to apologise for your English, it's much better than our Arabic!

It's difficult to advise you given your situation. You may be describing celiac/gluten related illness but it may be something else. Obviously we are not doctors and we are not there so it would be wrong of us to say either way.

One thing you can do is gather evidence. Keep a diary of when and what you eat, and when you notice new skin or other issues. Take photos also. A doctor may be able to use this. 

If I think of anything else I will reply here. In the meantime I send you my best wishes.

Matt

thank you very much

I eat wheat every day

And i hope that not dh or celiac until no think 

I will updata any chang 🤗🤗🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ads by Google:


3 hours ago, odai said:

thank you very much

I eat wheat every day

And i hope that not dh or celiac until no think 

I will updata any chang 🤗🤗🤗

Ok that sounds like a plan :)

Start to keep a food diary - this site will tell you how:

https://familydoctor.org/nutrition-keeping-a-food-diary/

Finally a couple of suggestions, I apologise if they're not suitable. 

I looked and celiac in Syria is at similar levels to us here in the West.

"Middle Eastern countries, including Iran, Turkey, Israel and Syria, seem to have similar frequency rates of celiac disease to those of Western countries.[36"

So it maybe that there are others in your community or country who may be able to help with advice, support or information about doctors/foods etc.? Maybe a web search of Syrian Arabic websites will reveal a local group? Make sure if you are young that you take care about revealing personal information and do not contact people without your parents knowing, be safe!

I understand your diet is mostly wheat and that won't change for now, and don't expect or ask your parents to change their diet as it would probably be very difficult for them, but start to note what things you could possibly eat if you absolutely needed to. Maybe fruit, vegetables, rice or corn (if available). Are vitamin tablets available?

I always wanted to visit your country and have been very upset to see what's happened there. I wish you all the good luck there is from here in the UK. :)

Matt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3

  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 464 Guests (See full list)

  • Top Posters +

  • Recent Articles

    Roxanne Bracknell
    Celiac.com 06/22/2018 - The rise of food allergies means that many people are avoiding gluten in recent times. In fact, the number of Americans who have stopped eating gluten has tripled in eight years between 2009 and 2017.
    Whatever your rationale for avoiding gluten, whether its celiac disease, a sensitivity to the protein, or any other reason, it can be really hard to find suitable places to eat out. When you’re on holiday in a new and unknown environment, this can be near impossible. As awareness of celiac disease grows around the world, however, more and more cities are opening their doors to gluten-free lifestyles, none more so than the 10 locations on the list below.
    Perhaps unsurprisingly, the U.S is a hotbed of gluten-free options, with four cities making the top 10, as well as the Hawaiian island of Maui. Chicago, in particular, is a real haven of gluten-free fare, with 240 coeliac-safe eateries throughout this huge city. The super hip city of Portland also ranks highly on this list, with the capital of counterculture rich in gluten-free cuisine, with San Francisco and Denver also included. Outside of the states, several prominent European capitals also rank very highly on the list, including Prague, the picturesque and historic capital of the Czech Republic, which boasts the best-reviewed restaurants on this list.
    The Irish capital of Dublin, meanwhile, has the most gluten-free establishments, with a huge 330 to choose from, while Amsterdam and Barcelona also feature prominently thanks to their variety of top-notch gluten-free fodder.
    Finally, a special mention must go to Auckland, the sole representative of Australasia in this list, with the largest city in New Zealand rounding out the top 10 thanks to its 180 coeliacsafe eateries.
    The full top ten gluten-free cities are shown in the graphic below:
     

    Jefferson Adams
    Celiac.com 06/21/2018 - Would you buy a house advertised as ‘gluten-free’? Yes, there really is such a house for sale. 
    It seems a Phoenix realtor Mike D’Elena is hoping that his trendy claim will catch the eye of a buyer hungry to avoid gluten, or, at least one with a sense of humor. D’Elena said he crafted the ads as a way to “be funny and to draw attention.” The idea, D’Elena said, is to “make it memorable.” 
    Though D’Elena’s marketing seeks to capitalizes on the gluten-free trend, he knows Celiac disease is a serious health issue for some people. “[W]e’re not here to offend anybody….this is just something we're just trying to do to draw attention and do what's best for our clients," he said. 
    Still, the signs seem to be working. D'elena had fielded six offers within a few days of listing the west Phoenix home.
    "Buying can sometimes be the most stressful thing you do in your entire life so why not have some fun with it," he said. 
    What do you think? Clever? Funny?
    Read more at Arizonafamily.com.

    Advertising Banner-Ads
    Bakery On Main started in the small bakery of a natural foods market on Main Street in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Founder Michael Smulders listened when his customers with Celiac Disease would mention the lack of good tasting, gluten-free options available to them. Upon learning this, he believed that nobody should have to suffer due to any kind of food allergy or dietary need. From then on, his mission became creating delicious and fearlessly unique gluten-free products that were clean and great tasting, while still being safe for his Celiac customers!
    Premium ingredients, bakeshop delicious recipes, and happy customers were our inspiration from the beginning— and are still the cornerstones of Bakery On Main today. We are a fiercely ethical company that believes in integrity and feels that happiness and wholesome, great tasting food should be harmonious. We strive for that in everything we bake in our dedicated gluten-free facility that is GFCO Certified and SQF Level 3 Certified. We use only natural, NON-GMO Project Verified ingredients and all of our products are certified Kosher Parve, dairy and casein free, and we have recently introduced certified Organic items as well! 
    Our passion is to bake the very best products while bringing happiness to our customers, each other, and all those we meet!
    We are available during normal business hours at: 1-888-533-8118 EST.
    To learn more about us at: visit our site.

    Jefferson Adams
    Celiac.com 06/20/2018 - Currently, the only way to manage celiac disease is to eliminate gluten from the diet. That could be set to change as clinical trials begin in Australia for a new vaccine that aims to switch off the immune response to gluten. 
    The trials are set to begin at Australia’s University of the Sunshine Coast Clinical Trials Centre. The vaccine is designed to allow people with celiac disease to consume gluten with no adverse effects. A successful vaccine could be the beginning of the end for the gluten-free diet as the only currently viable treatment for celiac disease. That could be a massive breakthrough for people with celiac disease.
    USC’s Clinical Trials Centre Director Lucas Litewka said trial participants would receive an injection of the vaccine twice a week for seven weeks. The trials will be conducted alongside gastroenterologist Dr. James Daveson, who called the vaccine “a very exciting potential new therapy that has been undergoing clinical trials for several years now.”
    Dr. Daveson said the investigational vaccine might potentially restore gluten tolerance to people with celiac disease.The trial is open to adults between the ages of 18 and 70 who have clinically diagnosed celiac disease, and have followed a strict gluten-free diet for at least 12 months. Anyone interested in participating can go to www.joinourtrials.com.
    Read more at the website for Australia’s University of the Sunshine Coast Clinical Trials Centre.

    Source:
    FoodProcessing.com.au

    Jefferson Adams
    Celiac.com 06/19/2018 - Could baking soda help reduce the inflammation and damage caused by autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, and celiac disease? Scientists at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University say that a daily dose of baking soda may in fact help reduce inflammation and damage caused by autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, and celiac disease.
    Those scientists recently gathered some of the first evidence to show that cheap, over-the-counter antacids can prompt the spleen to promote an anti-inflammatory environment that could be helpful in combating inflammatory disease.
    A type of cell called mesothelial cells line our body cavities, like the digestive tract. They have little fingers, called microvilli, that sense the environment, and warn the organs they cover that there is an invader and an immune response is needed.
    The team’s data shows that when rats or healthy people drink a solution of baking soda, the stomach makes more acid, which causes mesothelial cells on the outside of the spleen to tell the spleen to go easy on the immune response.  "It's most likely a hamburger not a bacterial infection," is basically the message, says Dr. Paul O'Connor, renal physiologist in the MCG Department of Physiology at Augusta University and the study's corresponding author.
    That message, which is transmitted with help from a chemical messenger called acetylcholine, seems to encourage the gut to shift against inflammation, say the scientists.
    In patients who drank water with baking soda for two weeks, immune cells called macrophages, shifted from primarily those that promote inflammation, called M1, to those that reduce it, called M2. "The shift from inflammatory to an anti-inflammatory profile is happening everywhere," O'Connor says. "We saw it in the kidneys, we saw it in the spleen, now we see it in the peripheral blood."
    O'Connor hopes drinking baking soda can one day produce similar results for people with autoimmune disease. "You are not really turning anything off or on, you are just pushing it toward one side by giving an anti-inflammatory stimulus," he says, in this case, away from harmful inflammation. "It's potentially a really safe way to treat inflammatory disease."
    The research was funded by the National Institutes of Health.
    Read more at: Sciencedaily.com