what's this mean? 

ZZENDOTIT: ENDOMYSIAL AB TITER

TNP
ZZENDOAB: ENDOMYSIAL AB IGA TNP
ZZIGA CELIAC: IGA, SERUM 272
ZZTTGABIGA: (TTG) AB, IGA <1
ZZTTGABIGG: (TTG) AB, IGG TNP
ZZINTER: INTERPRETATION SEE NOTE

I agree, information seems to be missing.  I assume that TNP means “test not performed”.  So, no EMA IgA or TTG IgG probably because your Immunoglobulin IgA is most likely normal (ranges are normally provided and this lab likes to save costs.   Not sure of the range for the TTG IgA, so I would hate to guess.  It might be negative.  Ask the lab for complete results or your doctor.  

If you still suspect celiac disease, note that some celiacs are seronegative and some (like me) never test positive to either the EMA or TTG.  In my case, I need the DGP test.  You could ask for that or go to a biopsy of the small intestine.  Consult with a GI.  

Edited by cyclinglady

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Thats interesting.What do you take for your gout ? I tried both uloric (febuxostat) and allopurinol and couldn't tolerate either . (In fact, I suspect allopurinol to one of the causes of my neuropathy alongwith gluten). I am trying to control...
    I don't know about IGA being below normal. In my case, the Demidated Gliadin IGG was above normal (almost by 5 times) . This is only tested as a part of the celiac panel tests. I have been gluten free for about 4 months now. I have noticed...
    I had a friend who ended up being pregnant 20 years after her last child.  She just though she was going through menopause and was gaining a “Meno Pot!”  She did not go full term without figuring it out, but I recall she was like five months ...