Deades

Shakeology -- safe or not

Rate this topic

Worry would be in CC...I make my own mixes, egg white omelettes where I choose the fat ratios with cocont/almond flour, flax/chia/pumpkin ground seeds, nut/seed butters and leafy greens of choice. I also personally I keep MRM Meal replacement, Julian Bakery Bars and this one smoothie mix https://drinksmoothielife.com/collections/featuredflavors

Regardless of the scientific proof of no gluten, cross contamination would be a high risk. I boycott anything Wheat. Plus, I don't know, they lie a lot.

Walgreen's Nutritional Shake every morning for breakfast. At $1 a serving it can be considered a meal replacement. You could doctor it up with your own flavors and berries and stuff,  but I like the flavor out of the bottle.

Try to shop mostly for things that don't come in boxes or bags.

40 minutes ago, Wheatwacked said:

Regardless of the scientific proof of no gluten, cross contamination would be a high risk. I boycott anything Wheat. Plus, I don't know, they lie a lot.

Walgreen's Nutritional Shake every morning for breakfast. At $1 a serving it can be considered a meal replacement. You could doctor it up with your own flavors and berries and stuff,  but I like the flavor out of the bottle.

Try to shop mostly for things that don't come in boxes or bags.

A Celiac should be on the look out for barley or barley malt, too.