Rate this topic

Hey everyone, just wondered if anyone can help. I recently got glutened For the first time since I bacame gluten free 18 months ago. I’m really struggling. The D and sick ness has stopped. (Thankfully) but I’m still getting unbareable cramps in my tummy. Anyone got any tips on how to help with the healing process and to ease the cramps Thank you ? 

Edited by Charnewman

Soft blended, soups, porridge, Personally I had to avoid the follow for my last gluten attack Spices (made it burn),  any carbs, sugars even in trace amounts caused gas, We normally suggest removing dairy and oats also as they become problematic during healing. Simple soft cooked egg dishes (coconut/almond meal quiche and microwaved omelettes), nut meal porridge sit best for me. Many swear by peppermint and camomilla tea, and peptobismal but neither of those work for me personally, other swear by Imodium for the D.

There is a product out there that is supposed to lessen the symptoms of a exposure called GlidainX that helps to break down some of the gluten in the intestines so it is not as bad but you have to take it right after realizing the issue. Not tried it personally but after my last exposure and the following 4 weeks of random bouts of D I had I would have tried anything lol. MY D did no stop til my antibodies went back down and my exposure was a low and slow exposure to a CCed food staple....