Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×

Rate this topic

Iv been getting sicker as I have hiatus hernia where I can't digest my food tidy problem as got worse over the year so bad now I don't want to eat much I'm ill in bed after just eating cereal and a chip sandwich yesterday so now I have sickness and pain in stomach also have the dirohea I'm also only bringing up bile 

8 minutes ago, Wendy d said:

Iv been getting sicker as I have hiatus hernia where I can't digest my food tidy problem as got worse over the year so bad now I don't want to eat much I'm ill in bed after just eating cereal and a chip sandwich yesterday so now I have sickness and pain in stomach also have the dirohea I'm also only bringing up bile 

Did you have a question?  Maybe talk to the doctor about the hernia and if it is actually causing these issues?  If it is,  ask the doctor about treatment/surgery?

2 hours ago, Wendy d said:

After my hiatus hernia was diagnosed they advised me to eat small meals spread out across the day, maybe that may help?

Smaller meals throughout the day should help. I had the same problem but if it keeps up you may need to see the doctor again and get surgery. Anti-acids may help out too. It's been about 10 years since I had mine. Good luck.