Rate this topic

1 hour ago, selectivefocus said:

Anyway! I pack lunch and snack every day for her and her sister. They are not allowed to share food at school. I am meticulous about the food I buy and the food I give them so I don't think that's a possibility. I am fortunate to be stay at home mom so my girls get homemade good food every day. In addition to all of this nonsense, she has an anaphylactic almond allergy. Last school year a child at her old school gave her what appeared to be a peanut m&m, but it was almond, and she had to be rushed to the emergency room. My whole life food wise is bananas. HAHA

Unfortunately it is not just food you need to be concerned with at school. With kids arts and crafts supplies can be an issue. Playdoh and stuff like glues and paints can also be a concern. If you aren't already you may want to get her some gloves to wear during art time or send for sure gluten free craft supplies that she can use for those classes.

Ennis_Tx says it best.

Dose to tolerance. (best not taken on an empty stomach)

I have to level off my teaspoon when I take Natural Calm Magnesium so I switched to either a Liquidgel (be careful they can have soy in them) Citrate if that is a problem for you or a Magnesium Citrate tablet which doesn't have soy in it.  But tablets can be hard to swallow for some.

find yourself a capsule and you will know exactly how much you are getting each time.

Magnesium Glycinates do not have the same flushing problems associated with Magnesium Citrate.

I hope this is helpful.

posterboy,