Rate this topic

Can someone please tell me about my results attached? My Doctor was a little vague.

Gastric, The section show Amtrak mucosa with faveolar hyperplasia, interstitial oedema and smooth muscle proliferation in the laminate proprietary. Inflammatory cells are spares. The gastric body mucosa is normal. No helicobacter can be seen. Bile reflux and NSAIDS can give this pattern of gastritis. There is no evidence of intestinal meta plasma, dysplasia or malignancy. 

Duodenial the sections show small intestinal mucosa with normal billows architecture. There is no significant inflammation. No granulomas or parasitis are seen. There is no evidence of malignancy.

thoughts?

On 2/19/2018 at 7:11 PM, MomoNoHanna said:

Can someone please tell me about my results attached? My Doctor was a little vague.

Gastric, The section show Amtrak mucosa with faveolar hyperplasia, interstitial oedema and smooth muscle proliferation in the laminate proprietary. Inflammatory cells are spares. The gastric body mucosa is normal. No helicobacter can be seen. Bile reflux and NSAIDS can give this pattern of gastritis. There is no evidence of intestinal meta plasma, dysplasia or malignancy. 

Duodenial the sections show small intestinal mucosa with normal billows architecture. There is no significant inflammation. No granulomas or parasitis are seen. There is no evidence of malignancy.

thoughts?

From your other posting, it appears that your GP went over the results.  Can you talk to the actual Gastroenterologist or write an email?  Some of the verbage is not familiar to me.  Not to mention that I am not a doctor.  Maybe wait for the pathologist’s report if biopsies were taken?