ktyler44

Changing Or Disappearing symptoms

Rate this topic

About a month or so ago, I ate something with buillon in it not realizing it had gluten until after the second time I ate it. I reacted with stomach cramps and constipation each time like usual. Then the other day I purposely ate gluten 3 days in a row (don't yell at me) because I wanted to start the gluten challenge since my test and diagnosis was botched a couple years ago. The only possible reaction I've had was that right after eating a whole sub I had to hurry to make it to the bathroom. That's never happened to me before. But no cramping or other reactions after 3 days. That has me confused that I could react to a tiny bit of buillon that I ate unknowingly but not have any reaction to knowingly eating a lot of gluten. I might add that on the few other occasions that I misbehaved, I was down for several days. What could have changed? Could it be that because healing has taken place my body isn't reacting right now to the gluten but might if I keep eating it and cause new damage?