Rate this topic

I just discovered this type of let say problem but it is BIG ( my english isn t to good i hope you will understand), 

now i have 20 years and my problems starts about 3-4 years and in first year i had only sometimes little problem with my left wrist in that time i  trained a bit,

and nothing was changing until (after about 2 years) i decide that i want to get in better shape (i was realy skinny) i had about 59kg (130 lbs) height 180 ,

and after about 5 month i gained about 8 kg (17.6 lbs)  and after that i start feeling poping in right wrist and i stopped going to gym and training little bit at home after 2 month i start to go in gym again and i fealt weaknes in my right ankle, i stoped again and in that time i had  about 72kg (158.7 lbs) , i was searching little bit and found that a lot of people in gym was recomending to me       " ANIMAL FLEX "  , so i start using it and for next about 2 month nothing was changing and i stoped using it and after about 1 month everything start going bad my wrist start popping more and more so as ankle, after i don t know 2-3 month other ankle start popping and pain started in wrist, first in left and after in every other, also my knee joint is popping but i have problem with ligaments i think,

my back also not popping but heart. Shoulders was popping from the time i start training but i didn t have pain now after 3-4 years sometimes i also have pain but popping never stoped.

i had going to doctors for 2 years and nothing, i know i m positiv on ANA  i have done all this analysis:

1.) this is my first analysis :

Se, KKs, Iformul, a Crp, glc, urea, kreatinin, Ast, ALT, Ck.LDH, proteini, ANTI CCP
 Leukociti REF. FREDNOSTI (3,9-10,2) REZULTAT: 11,0 ----- only this was higher everything else is normal

2.)

RF negativan (8,8),  anti ccp negativan (7,00)  ----ANA (++) u titru 1:160, nukleolusnog tipa na supstratu hep-2 celija.      ONLY ANA IS POSITIVE 

3.)

Anti ds-DNA Skrining (10,6) negativan, Auto-antitela (IgG) prema SS-A (Ro) (2,9) negativan, Auto-antitela (IgG) prema SS-B (La) (3,3) negativan, Anti-RNP-Sm (0,1) negativan, 
 Auto-antitela (IgG) prema centromeri B (0,7) NEGATIVAN, Auto-antitela (IgG) prema Scl700 (1,8) negativan

---------------------------------------------------------AND ALL THIS COME NEGATIVE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

1. Diprophos I im dobio 04.12.2017
2. Aspirin protect tbl. 100mg 1x1 uvece posle obroka (30-60min)
3. Alpha D3 0.52x1 tokom zime

THIS IS WHAT I  GET AND AFTER 3 MONTH STILL NOTHING CHANGED

5 hours ago, StefanBOG said:

I just discovered this type of let say problem but it is BIG ( my english isn t to good i hope you will understand), 

now i have 20 years and my problems starts about 3-4 years and in first year i had only sometimes little problem with my left wrist in that time i  trained a bit,

and nothing was changing until (after about 2 years) i decide that i want to get in better shape (i was realy skinny) i had about 59kg (130 lbs) height 180 ,

and after about 5 month i gained about 8 kg (17.6 lbs)  and after that i start feeling poping in right wrist and i stopped going to gym and training little bit at home after 2 month i start to go in gym again and i fealt weaknes in my right ankle, i stoped again and in that time i had  about 72kg (158.7 lbs) , i was searching little bit and found that a lot of people in gym was recomending to me       " ANIMAL FLEX "  , so i start using it and for next about 2 month nothing was changing and i stoped using it and after about 1 month everything start going bad my wrist start popping more and more so as ankle, after i don t know 2-3 month other ankle start popping and pain started in wrist, first in left and after in every other, also my knee joint is popping but i have problem with ligaments i think,

my back also not popping but heart. Shoulders was popping from the time i start training but i didn t have pain now after 3-4 years sometimes i also have pain but popping never stoped.

i had going to doctors for 2 years and nothing, i know i m positiv on ANA  i have done all this analysis:

1.) this is my first analysis :

Se, KKs, Iformul, a Crp, glc, urea, kreatinin, Ast, ALT, Ck.LDH, proteini, ANTI CCP
 Leukociti REF. FREDNOSTI (3,9-10,2) REZULTAT: 11,0 ----- only this was higher everything else is normal

2.)

RF negativan (8,8),  anti ccp negativan (7,00)  ----ANA (++) u titru 1:160, nukleolusnog tipa na supstratu hep-2 celija.      ONLY ANA IS POSITIVE 

3.)

Anti ds-DNA Skrining (10,6) negativan, Auto-antitela (IgG) prema SS-A (Ro) (2,9) negativan, Auto-antitela (IgG) prema SS-B (La) (3,3) negativan, Anti-RNP-Sm (0,1) negativan, 
 Auto-antitela (IgG) prema centromeri B (0,7) NEGATIVAN, Auto-antitela (IgG) prema Scl700 (1,8) negativan

---------------------------------------------------------AND ALL THIS COME NEGATIVE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

1. Diprophos I im dobio 04.12.2017
2. Aspirin protect tbl. 100mg 1x1 uvece posle obroka (30-60min)
3. Alpha D3 0.52x1 tokom zime

THIS IS WHAT I  GET AND AFTER 3 MONTH STILL NOTHING CHANGED

Welcome!  We are not doctors, but just people who have celiac disease.  Do you suspect celiac disease? If so, these are the blood tests:

http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/screening/

If your ANA  was positive, what diagnosis did they give you?  Was Rheumatoid Arthritis ruled out?