• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Riya

Anyone interested in a celiac chat?

Rate this topic

Hi! I was interested in making a group chat on LINE or maybe google hangouts for any celiacs who are interested. It may be a good idea for people who just want to talk to people they can relate to. Please let me know if anyone else is interested. 

Perhaps a Discord chat? Would be interesting......Think you have to check with someone if your going to make a celiac.com one.
I do suggest you check your local FB for celiac support groups. I found one in the big city near here for me, and even started a club here for my area.

7 hours ago, Ennis_TX said:

Perhaps a Discord chat? Would be interesting......Think you have to check with someone if your going to make a celiac.com one.
I do suggest you check your local FB for celiac support groups. I found one in the big city near here for me, and even started a club here for my area.

I am not familiar with Discord but whatever works! I'm not going to make a celiac.com one because I think that'd be quite a process. I do check my local FB and unfortunately, there aren't many celiacs near me. I'm a bit isolated, the only person I know is my retired grade school teacher. That is so cool! A celiac club!