3 3
Awol cast iron stomach

Any one else experience neuropathy when returning to gym workouts?

Rate this topic

I looked to see if this was already answered but didn't see it. After 2 years of taking it light with walking and just light weights letting the body be my guide. My joints and fatigue during recovery led my exercise for two years. I started to return to gym and my former modified gym routine. Frustratingly triggered neuropathy in my feet and fatigue. I was fine the other day but today within 12 minutes my feet went numb i tried switching from elliptical to bike and it continued on. Still ongoing now? I know I have not been glutened by food been very strict. Is this my fate now with exercise? Can exercise trigger my neuropathy. For the most part the neuropathy no exercise is gone now 32 months after the challenge. I thought I was all clear to get that gym membership and move out of walking and home exercise. Should I increase the b vitamins as body may demand more now that I am making more demands on my exercise routine? Or is this just something that can and does occur since neuropathy entered my life 7 years ago and reared its ugly head relentlessly after the challenge? Any advice or experience? Thanks 

Might be deficiency triggered, by example if you work out a lot you deplete your magnesium and need more otherwise nerve and muscle symptoms show.