Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Celiac.com Sponsor:


Celiac.com Sponsor:

Zheshi

Severe Fatigue Ruining Life

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Male, White, 23, 5'10, 165 lbs 

Hello all,

 

My health has felt like it’s been in the crapper for way too long. When I was 12-13 I was diagnosed with GERD (acid reflux). It affected my sleep a little bit from what I remember, but not hugely. Right around this time I also started developing a bit of general anxiety, but again wasn't debilitating. And then, starting at age 16, I woke up one day and noticed I was a little tired for some odd reason. Unfortunately, I have been tired ever since. I've gradually gotten tireder and tireder over the course of the past 7 years, to the point where I'm at now where I can hardly function because the exhaustion has become so debilitating. From the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep I feel so unbelievably drained, and as the days goes on I get tireder and tireder. 

 

I have had practically every sort of blood/urinary test done, have had heart scans, cortisol levels, vitamin/mineral checks, thyroid, etc. Everything comes back fine. I have tried for the hell of it multiple anti-anxiety/anti-depression medications, none of which helped me in the slightest. My diet is healthy, I still try to exercise most days of the week (although it's gotten harder to due to my shear exhaustion). Exercise does not make me feel better or worse. I do not suffer from insomnia. I do not have ADD/ADHD. I do not suffer from any joint pain or any pain for that matter. I average 7-9 hours of sleep a night and usually fall asleep fairly easily, although I do usually wake up 1-2 times a night to pee. I stay very hydrated throughout the day. I have slightly elevated CO2 levels in my blood (but nothing dangerous), slightly elevated bilirubin levels, and testosterone levels on the lower side of the spectrum (but still within the "healthy" range). I do not get sick that often, maybe two colds a year. On a side note, about 2 years ago, for a span of 2-3 months, I would get this painful abdominal/stomach pain on and off. It has since dissipated.

 

Symptoms include:

 

* Chronic fatigue that has gradually gotten worse and worse over 7 years span

* Overall cognitive decline (concentration, alertness, memory, focus, brain fog, processing words, etc.)

* Coordination/motor skills decline

* Feel like I move extremely slow now both mentally and physically

* Urge to urinate more 

* No energy

* Extremities/body parts feel so utterly exhausted and numb-like to the touch. It’s been a gradual decline as well. 

* Head often feels very tired and heavy

* Occasional headache (not super often though)

* Consistent yawning throughout the day

* Wake up many mornings with a dry mouth/throat. Also sometimes throat feels sore/irritated like I'm coming down with an illness, but then goes away the next day.

* I notice I tilt my head to the side often

* Minor facial acne (not acne prone) Also these weird things I get once or so a month on my face. They initially look like a zit, but then stay raised with no sensitivity to them, the flatten out and stay there as a mark for what seems like forever.

* The worse I get, I feel more anxious/stressed easily where everything feels like a chore

* Overall hearing quality seems slightly weakened

* Seem slightly more bloated in face (but could be due to a bit of weight gain) but also look heavier than I really am.

* Feel intoxicated much more easily/quickly

* Have a perpetual drunk-like feeling like I'm not quite in real life

* Lower libido (but can still get and maintain an erection and ejaculate)

* Night sweats often

* Sometimes lump type feeling in throat (mostly at night)

* Acid reflux history

* Just over the past 6 months or so, slight nauseous feeling every once in while, but no vomit. Especially after having caffeine

* Sensitive to sunlight/bright light. Also get eye floaters

 

Overall, it just feels like everything is suppressed by this fog that has gradually gotten worse and worse over time. For example, caffeine’s effect, sex drive, post-workout adrenaline and endorphins, getting plenty of sleep, etc. I can sort of FEEL all these things for the most part, but it feels hidden and pushed down from this utter exhaustion. It’s like nothing can surpass the fatigue’s roadblock. 

 

I was recently diagnosed with very mild sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP machine for about 2 weeks now (haven't noticed a difference yet). I also had an extensive food intolerance test done and am mostly sensitive to kidney beans. Every other sensitivity is very mild (barley, cherries, halibut, mushrooms) or nonexistent. I think all of my symptoms may be **gut related** at this point. I know the gut can be the root of many problems. Don't know what else it could be. **I think maybe my gut health is GIVING me severe fatigue, anxiety, food intolerances, minor sleep apnea, and acid reflux issues rather than these other issues being the root cause. 

Others have mentioned things like CFS/ME, POTS, fibromyalgia, depression, etc. I just don’t think that is the issue.

 

**Any advice/thoughts?**

Edited by Zheshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zheshi said:

Male, White, 23, 5'10, 165 lbs 

Hello all,

 

My health has felt like it’s been in the crapper for way too long. When I was 12-13 I was diagnosed with GERD (acid reflux). It affected my sleep a little bit from what I remember, but not hugely. Right around this time I also started developing a bit of general anxiety, but again wasn't debilitating. And then, starting at age 16, I woke up one day and noticed I was a little tired for some odd reason. Unfortunately, I have been tired ever since. I've gradually gotten tireder and tireder over the course of the past 7 years, to the point where I'm at now where I can hardly function because the exhaustion has become so debilitating. From the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep I feel so unbelievably drained, and as the days goes on I get tireder and tireder. 

 

I have had practically every sort of blood/urinary test done, have had heart scans, cortisol levels, vitamin/mineral checks, thyroid, etc. Everything comes back fine. I have tried for the hell of it multiple anti-anxiety/anti-depression medications, none of which helped me in the slightest. My diet is healthy, I still try to exercise most days of the week (although it's gotten harder to due to my shear exhaustion). Exercise does not make me feel better or worse. I do not suffer from insomnia. I do not have ADD/ADHD. I do not suffer from any joint pain or any pain for that matter. I average 7-9 hours of sleep a night and usually fall asleep fairly easily, although I do usually wake up 1-2 times a night to pee. I stay very hydrated throughout the day. I have slightly elevated CO2 levels in my blood (but nothing dangerous), slightly elevated bilirubin levels, and testosterone levels on the lower side of the spectrum (but still within the "healthy" range). I do not get sick that often, maybe two colds a year. On a side note, about 2 years ago, for a span of 2-3 months, I would get this painful abdominal/stomach pain on and off. It has since dissipated.

 

Symptoms include:

 

* Chronic fatigue that has gradually gotten worse and worse over 7 years span

* Overall cognitive decline (concentration, alertness, memory, focus, brain fog, processing words, etc.)

* Coordination/motor skills decline

* Feel like I move extremely slow now both mentally and physically

* Urge to urinate more 

* No energy

* Extremities/body parts feel so utterly exhausted and numb-like to the touch. It’s been a gradual decline as well. 

* Head often feels very tired and heavy

* Occasional headache (not super often though)

* Consistent yawning throughout the day

* Wake up many mornings with a dry mouth/throat. Also sometimes throat feels sore/irritated like I'm coming down with an illness, but then goes away the next day.

* I notice I tilt my head to the side often

* Minor facial acne (not acne prone) Also these weird things I get once or so a month on my face. They initially look like a zit, but then stay raised with no sensitivity to them, the flatten out and stay there as a mark for what seems like forever.

* The worse I get, I feel more anxious/stressed easily where everything feels like a chore

* Overall hearing quality seems slightly weakened

* Seem slightly more bloated in face (but could be due to a bit of weight gain) but also look heavier than I really am.

* Feel intoxicated much more easily/quickly

* Have a perpetual drunk-like feeling like I'm not quite in real life

* Lower libido (but can still get and maintain an erection and ejaculate)

* Night sweats often

* Sometimes lump type feeling in throat (mostly at night)

* Acid reflux history

* Just over the past 6 months or so, slight nauseous feeling every once in while, but no vomit. Especially after having caffeine

* Sensitive to sunlight/bright light. Also get eye floaters

 

Overall, it just feels like everything is suppressed by this fog that has gradually gotten worse and worse over time. For example, caffeine’s effect, sex drive, post-workout adrenaline and endorphins, getting plenty of sleep, etc. I can sort of FEEL all these things for the most part, but it feels hidden and pushed down from this utter exhaustion. It’s like nothing can surpass the fatigue’s roadblock. 

 

I was recently diagnosed with very mild sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP machine for about 2 weeks now (haven't noticed a difference yet). I also had an extensive food intolerance test done and am mostly sensitive to kidney beans. Every other sensitivity is very mild (barley, cherries, halibut, mushrooms) or nonexistent. I think all of my symptoms may be **gut related** at this point. I know the gut can be the root of many problems. Don't know what else it could be. **I think maybe my gut health is GIVING me severe fatigue, anxiety, food intolerances, minor sleep apnea, and acid reflux issues rather than these other issues being the root cause. 

Others have mentioned things like CFS/ME, POTS, fibromyalgia, depression, etc. I just don’t think that is the issue.

 

**Any advice/thoughts?**

Symptoms  for many illnesses often overlap.  So, it is impossible to guess what might be your issue.  You can rule out celiac disease by getting tested.  Ask your doctor.  In the meantime, keep eating gluten or all the celiac disease tests will be invalid.  

http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/screening/

Your “acne” may be rosacea which is now commonly linked to celiac disease, thyroiditis, etc.  

http://www.dermatologytimes.com/dermatology/more-evidence-rosacea-autoimmune-link

I hope you feel better soon.  

Edited by cyclinglady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fatigue was bad for me in highschool, several other things raise issues. As mentioned keep eating gluten and make sure to get the full blood test to rule out celiac.
Few things to help in the mean time, if it is gut related, as in damaged intestines consider taking oral/liquid Supplements for common ones. IE B-vitamins (full spectrum, like Liquid Health Energy & Stress and Neurological Support 1tbsp each 3 times a day), Magnesium (Take Gycinate doctors best if you have daily BM if you go once every few days then Natural Vitality Calm as your constipated and dose to tolerance), Vitamin D, Vitamin C and perhaps focus on more whole foods and foods high in iron.
Avoid Dairy, processed sugars, and try to watch sodium intake to help with water retention and inflammation issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 4:20 AM, Ennis_TX said:

The fatigue was bad for me in highschool, several other things raise issues. As mentioned keep eating gluten and make sure to get the full blood test to rule out celiac.
Few things to help in the mean time, if it is gut related, as in damaged intestines consider taking oral/liquid Supplements for common ones. IE B-vitamins (full spectrum, like Liquid Health Energy & Stress and Neurological Support 1tbsp each 3 times a day), Magnesium (Take Gycinate doctors best if you have daily BM if you go once every few days then Natural Vitality Calm as your constipated and dose to tolerance), Vitamin D, Vitamin C and perhaps focus on more whole foods and foods high in iron.
Avoid Dairy, processed sugars, and try to watch sodium intake to help with water retention and inflammation issues.

Zheshi,

EnnistTx has given you good advice.

Try a B-complex and Magnesium Glycinate.

Her is an article on Livestrong about how a B-Vitamin/Complex can help us.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/383697-how-does-vitamin-b-complex-help-your-body/

Thiamine has been tied to both CFS and IBD issues.

See this research entitled "Thiamine and fatigue in inflammatory bowel diseases: an open-label pilot study."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23379830

for the elevated C02 levels see this livestrong as a good over of potential cause of elevated C02 levels.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/142405-what-causes-high-carbon-dioxide-blood/

here is a more technical study on elevated C02 I found that might help you.

entitled "Elevated CO2 Levels Cause Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Impair Cell Proliferation*" Kind of technical but it might be the cause of your elevated C02 levels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3199454/

I am no saying it will. ... but it is something to look into.

the great thing about a B-complex it helps us manage our stress levels.

from the above citation it  (livestrong article on benefits of a B-complex) mentions NAD and in the livestrong article B Vitamins helps the NAD formation in our body drive the Kreb's cycle which helps us make/drive our energy cycle . .. and why both (and all three  really) Thiamine, Magnesium and Niacin (another B-vitamin) can help restore our kreb cycle to a virtuous cycle and how a B-complex and Magnesium can help your energy levels/chronic Fatigue.

See this link/thread on Sleep Apnea for more discussion on how Magnesium Citrate/Glycinate can/should help your Sleep Apnea symptom's.

https://www.celiac.com/forums/topic/122992-diagnosed-with-sleep-apnea/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-998659

I hope this is helpful but it is not medical advice.

good luck on your continued journey.

“Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things” this included

2 Timothy 2: 7

Posterboy by the Grace of God

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 11:17 PM, Zheshi said:

Male, White, 23, 5'10, 165 lbs 

Hello all,

 

My health has felt like it’s been in the crapper for way too long. When I was 12-13 I was diagnosed with GERD (acid reflux). It affected my sleep a little bit from what I remember, but not hugely. Right around this time I also started developing a bit of general anxiety, but again wasn't debilitating. And then, starting at age 16, I woke up one day and noticed I was a little tired for some odd reason. Unfortunately, I have been tired ever since. I've gradually gotten tireder and tireder over the course of the past 7 years, to the point where I'm at now where I can hardly function because the exhaustion has become so debilitating. From the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep I feel so unbelievably drained, and as the days goes on I get tireder and tireder. 

 

I have had practically every sort of blood/urinary test done, have had heart scans, cortisol levels, vitamin/mineral checks, thyroid, etc. Everything comes back fine. I have tried for the hell of it multiple anti-anxiety/anti-depression medications, none of which helped me in the slightest. My diet is healthy, I still try to exercise most days of the week (although it's gotten harder to due to my shear exhaustion). Exercise does not make me feel better or worse. I do not suffer from insomnia. I do not have ADD/ADHD. I do not suffer from any joint pain or any pain for that matter. I average 7-9 hours of sleep a night and usually fall asleep fairly easily, although I do usually wake up 1-2 times a night to pee. I stay very hydrated throughout the day. I have slightly elevated CO2 levels in my blood (but nothing dangerous), slightly elevated bilirubin levels, and testosterone levels on the lower side of the spectrum (but still within the "healthy" range). I do not get sick that often, maybe two colds a year. On a side note, about 2 years ago, for a span of 2-3 months, I would get this painful abdominal/stomach pain on and off. It has since dissipated.

 

Symptoms include:

 

* Chronic fatigue that has gradually gotten worse and worse over 7 years span

* Overall cognitive decline (concentration, alertness, memory, focus, brain fog, processing words, etc.)

* Coordination/motor skills decline

* Feel like I move extremely slow now both mentally and physically

* Urge to urinate more 

* No energy

* Extremities/body parts feel so utterly exhausted and numb-like to the touch. It’s been a gradual decline as well. 

* Head often feels very tired and heavy

* Occasional headache (not super often though)

* Consistent yawning throughout the day

* Wake up many mornings with a dry mouth/throat. Also sometimes throat feels sore/irritated like I'm coming down with an illness, but then goes away the next day.

* I notice I tilt my head to the side often

* Minor facial acne (not acne prone) Also these weird things I get once or so a month on my face. They initially look like a zit, but then stay raised with no sensitivity to them, the flatten out and stay there as a mark for what seems like forever.

* The worse I get, I feel more anxious/stressed easily where everything feels like a chore

* Overall hearing quality seems slightly weakened

* Seem slightly more bloated in face (but could be due to a bit of weight gain) but also look heavier than I really am.

* Feel intoxicated much more easily/quickly

* Have a perpetual drunk-like feeling like I'm not quite in real life

* Lower libido (but can still get and maintain an erection and ejaculate)

* Night sweats often

* Sometimes lump type feeling in throat (mostly at night)

* Acid reflux history

* Just over the past 6 months or so, slight nauseous feeling every once in while, but no vomit. Especially after having caffeine

* Sensitive to sunlight/bright light. Also get eye floaters

 

Overall, it just feels like everything is suppressed by this fog that has gradually gotten worse and worse over time. For example, caffeine’s effect, sex drive, post-workout adrenaline and endorphins, getting plenty of sleep, etc. I can sort of FEEL all these things for the most part, but it feels hidden and pushed down from this utter exhaustion. It’s like nothing can surpass the fatigue’s roadblock. 

 

I was recently diagnosed with very mild sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP machine for about 2 weeks now (haven't noticed a difference yet). I also had an extensive food intolerance test done and am mostly sensitive to kidney beans. Every other sensitivity is very mild (barley, cherries, halibut, mushrooms) or nonexistent. I think all of my symptoms may be **gut related** at this point. I know the gut can be the root of many problems. Don't know what else it could be. **I think maybe my gut health is GIVING me severe fatigue, anxiety, food intolerances, minor sleep apnea, and acid reflux issues rather than these other issues being the root cause. 

Others have mentioned things like CFS/ME, POTS, fibromyalgia, depression, etc. I just don’t think that is the issue.

 

**Any advice/thoughts?**

Zhesi,

the dry mouth, night sweats and frequent urination might be a sign of undiagnosed diabetes.

I developed these problems/issues/symptoms before I developed prediabetes.

I hope this is helpful but it is not medical advice.

Posterboy,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 6:17 AM, Zheshi said:

Male, White, 23, 5'10, 165 lbs 

Hello all,

 

My health has felt like it’s been in the crapper for way too long. When I was 12-13 I was diagnosed with GERD (acid reflux). It affected my sleep a little bit from what I remember, but not hugely. Right around this time I also started developing a bit of general anxiety, but again wasn't debilitating. And then, starting at age 16, I woke up one day and noticed I was a little tired for some odd reason. Unfortunately, I have been tired ever since. I've gradually gotten tireder and tireder over the course of the past 7 years, to the point where I'm at now where I can hardly function because the exhaustion has become so debilitating. From the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep I feel so unbelievably drained, and as the days goes on I get tireder and tireder. 

 

I have had practically every sort of blood/urinary test done, have had heart scans, cortisol levels, vitamin/mineral checks, thyroid, etc. Everything comes back fine. I have tried for the hell of it multiple anti-anxiety/anti-depression medications, none of which helped me in the slightest. My diet is healthy, I still try to exercise most days of the week (although it's gotten harder to due to my shear exhaustion). Exercise does not make me feel better or worse. I do not suffer from insomnia. I do not have ADD/ADHD. I do not suffer from any joint pain or any pain for that matter. I average 7-9 hours of sleep a night and usually fall asleep fairly easily, although I do usually wake up 1-2 times a night to pee. I stay very hydrated throughout the day. I have slightly elevated CO2 levels in my blood (but nothing dangerous), slightly elevated bilirubin levels, and testosterone levels on the lower side of the spectrum (but still within the "healthy" range). I do not get sick that often, maybe two colds a year. On a side note, about 2 years ago, for a span of 2-3 months, I would get this painful abdominal/stomach pain on and off. It has since dissipated.

 

Symptoms include:

 

* Chronic fatigue that has gradually gotten worse and worse over 7 years span

* Overall cognitive decline (concentration, alertness, memory, focus, brain fog, processing words, etc.)

* Coordination/motor skills decline

* Feel like I move extremely slow now both mentally and physically

* Urge to urinate more 

* No energy

* Extremities/body parts feel so utterly exhausted and numb-like to the touch. It’s been a gradual decline as well. 

* Head often feels very tired and heavy

* Occasional headache (not super often though)

* Consistent yawning throughout the day

* Wake up many mornings with a dry mouth/throat. Also sometimes throat feels sore/irritated like I'm coming down with an illness, but then goes away the next day.

* I notice I tilt my head to the side often

* Minor facial acne (not acne prone) Also these weird things I get once or so a month on my face. They initially look like a zit, but then stay raised with no sensitivity to them, the flatten out and stay there as a mark for what seems like forever.

* The worse I get, I feel more anxious/stressed easily where everything feels like a chore

* Overall hearing quality seems slightly weakened

* Seem slightly more bloated in face (but could be due to a bit of weight gain) but also look heavier than I really am.

* Feel intoxicated much more easily/quickly

* Have a perpetual drunk-like feeling like I'm not quite in real life

* Lower libido (but can still get and maintain an erection and ejaculate)

* Night sweats often

* Sometimes lump type feeling in throat (mostly at night)

* Acid reflux history

* Just over the past 6 months or so, slight nauseous feeling every once in while, but no vomit. Especially after having caffeine

* Sensitive to sunlight/bright light. Also get eye floaters

 

Overall, it just feels like everything is suppressed by this fog that has gradually gotten worse and worse over time. For example, caffeine’s effect, sex drive, post-workout adrenaline and endorphins, getting plenty of sleep, etc. I can sort of FEEL all these things for the most part, but it feels hidden and pushed down from this utter exhaustion. It’s like nothing can surpass the fatigue’s roadblock. 

 

I was recently diagnosed with very mild sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP machine for about 2 weeks now (haven't noticed a difference yet). I also had an extensive food intolerance test done and am mostly sensitive to kidney beans. Every other sensitivity is very mild (barley, cherries, halibut, mushrooms) or nonexistent. I think all of my symptoms may be **gut related** at this point. I know the gut can be the root of many problems. Don't know what else it could be. **I think maybe my gut health is GIVING me severe fatigue, anxiety, food intolerances, minor sleep apnea, and acid reflux issues rather than these other issues being the root cause. 

Others have mentioned things like CFS/ME, POTS, fibromyalgia, depression, etc. I just don’t think that is the issue.

 

**Any advice/thoughts?**

I can see that I'm late to responding to this, but I choose to anyway. Your case overlaps mine in key areas, and maybe we could be of any help to one another.

I've dealt with life-wrecking fatigue since teenage (Progressively worse) with no (significant) confirmed medical condition.

Made a breakthrough though, eliminating gluten and cows milk. Initially, but it went downhill from there and now i alternate between only 2 meals in some extreme elimination diet that refuses expansion. But. When it works, I feel like I can almost touch the sky. And it's not just a feeling, my productivity, sociability and happiness skyrockets

This is my first post, and I'm under the influence of the fatigue now so apologies for inconsistency, incoherence and such.

Edited by Kraebb
ctrl-enter did not yield single row break as intended, but posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kraebb said:

I can see that I'm late to responding to this, but I choose to anyway. Your case overlaps mine in key areas, and maybe we could be of any help to one another.

I've dealt with life-wrecking fatigue since teenage (Progressively worse) with no (significant) confirmed medical condition.

Made a breakthrough though, eliminating gluten and cows milk. Initially, but it went downhill from there and now i alternate between only 2 meals in some extreme elimination diet that refuses expansion. But. When it works, I feel like I can almost touch the sky. And it's not just a feeling, my productivity, sociability and happiness skyrockets

This is my first post, and I'm under the influence of the fatigue now so apologies for inconsistency, incoherence and such.

Sorry you are feeling so bad.  Sounds like you have been to a doctor and had the usual suspects checked - thyroid, anemia, vitamin D, etc?

Is it possible that an extremely limited diet might be part of the problem?  Not giving you enough energy?

from the little you have said, it seems like you might be depressed?  I mean more that just bummed at the diet you are on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kareng said:

Sorry you are feeling so bad.  Sounds like you have been to a doctor and had the usual suspects checked - thyroid, anemia, vitamin D, etc?

Is it possible that an extremely limited diet might be part of the problem?  Not giving you enough energy?

from the little you have said, it seems like you might be depressed?  I mean more that just bummed at the diet you are on.  

I’m impressed by your haste and touched by your concern. Thank you. 

Actually I’m trying to compose a  new thread about it as I have a seriously MEATY case.

But yes, I deal with deal with depression although it seems to be a product rather than the cause. 
The diet is nuts, I know, but carefully calculated to be nutritionally sufficent. More on that later. Thank you again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kraebb said:

I’m impressed by your haste and touched by your concern. Thank you. 

Actually I’m trying to compose a  new thread about it as I have a seriously MEATY case.

But yes, I deal with deal with depression although it seems to be a product rather than the cause. 
The diet is nuts, I know, but carefully calculated to be nutritionally sufficent. More on that later. Thank you again

I was quick because I had to approve your first post, so I might as well respond.  😀 I  think starting a new thread would be an excellent idea.  We have people on here that have a lot of good ideas .  A few have more restrictions than I do, so they might be more helpful with how to deal with a lot of intolerances 

Edited by kareng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...