Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
3 3
Ennis_TX

Changes December 21st?

Rate this topic

So all this morning I been having issues with the site, first the IP is routed though something new...My firewalls kept blocking the site til I turned them off to make a post. THEN the site keeps blocking me on posting to my blog saying something about stack pack and....

Sorry, you have been blocked.

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You performed an action that triggered the service and blocked your request.

REFERENCE ID

Reference ID: b2cc2f588b8f8047579f60a9d2fd9a9a

Also unable to send FB pictures in private messages (was showing some baked goods and a recipe to someone).

Me too.   Guess I am too active!  

Scott is looking into it.  I got that message trying to use "report" to make sure he got a notification on this.  lol

Now it isn't letting me submit my comment!  Try again

Ok, so I am working on taking Celiac.com into the cloud, meaning a content distribution network. The goal is 1) speeding things up; and 2) increasing security. My first attempt was aborted, but may try it again tonight. Please report here any issues, and I will post here when I turn this back on. Thank you!

I turned the cloud system back on, and the effects will happen ~1-4 hours. Please report any issues here.

Still can not post at all now on some threads. Been trying to reply to the cheese stick thread for hours.

CSRF verification?

Still can not send messages
Can not post cover photo for recipes
Can not create recipe post in blog
Site generally FUBAR.

Still can not post recipes......keep getting the stackpath stuff......can you turn off that extention in the website add on? The thing is broken.
Short post here are fine, linking pictures, long post, etc...NOPE.

Please try again...hopefully this is fixed now. Please post any error message here.

1 hour ago, Scott Adams said:

Please try again...hopefully this is fixed now. Please post any error message here.

Thank you, got out several messages, and a recipe post. Seems I lost one recipe and several responses to other post, but at least now I can get to them.

I hope the board is faster now… Let me know👍🏼