Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×
4 4
aloha2u

Gluten Free Asian Stir-Fry Sauces in Canada

Rate this topic

Calling those who buy asian stir-fry sauces in Canada! I was recently recommended by my doctor to have less gluten in my diet and was wondering what your go tos are for asian, gluten free stir-fry sauces. I read that VH had some products that are gluten-free, but are you satisfied with their sauces in terms of taste/price? Any other brands that I should know about? Looking to go on a cooking spree this upcoming week!

Thank you guys! Appreciate your feedback :)

Do you have San-J in Canada?  They make a good quality tamari ( wheatless soy sauce) and other sauces.

It’s pretty easy to make nice sauces, just look up some recipes and use a gluten-free soy sauce.  

If if you are just going gluten light - the tiny bit of wheat that is in soy sauce shouldn’t matter

Edited by kareng

Did you doctor test your for celiac disease?  If not you should get tested right away, as the testing is not accurate if you have been gluten-free for long.

As Mentioned by GFinDC you should look at getting tested, once you go gluten free it is too late. And if gluten is the issue for your health issues it will often rebound MUCH worse when reintroducing gluten.

I use Coconut Secret Sauces, They are gluten and soy free. I like a combination of the Teriyaki and garlic ones.