• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I was going to say cigarettes but why lie any ways can you get gluten from sharing joints ? Like say you go to someone house and want to share a joint you rolled so you know the paper is safe and know for sure no dumby for crumbs in the weed . And as far as you know you haven't seen them eat anything how safe is it to share joints ? I haven't really left my house in like 3 months I'm scared well I went to Drs appointments and the grocery store but no where else 

I do not know where this falls in, but we have had issues with members getting sick from kissing, and I recall someone mentioning a shared drink straw in a gluten-free drink while their partner was eating a gluten meal.  Going by those two I would say just keep your own.

>.> better yet just make a Gluten Free edibles. Try taking the weed and using a mortar and pedestal grind it into a fine powder, and mix it in with coconut oil and warm it up (not boiling just keep it on the lowest stove top setting) and stir the oils with THC and CBD will infuse into the coconut oil and you use in place of butter in fudge, brownies, cupcakes, cakes etc.  It works best in fudge or something you can get by not baking at a high temp so you do not oxidize the THC or CBD any.  I have recipes for Keto and gluten-free cookie dough fat bombs or raw brownie bites.  you can use it in, and I have used it in almond flour cupcakes but replaced the eggs with flax eggs so I could cook it longer at a lower temp and not worry about it being a little raw.
>.< I can not smoke the stuff, but I did end up making a ton of edibles when I went out of state to an anime convention a few years ago.  Til the legalize it here I just use CBD and hemp and I get similar results helping my mental well being.

Hi Ennis,

You should be able to get a medical marijuana RX in Texas.  They passed a revision to their law that allows it for UC.  Passed in April-2019.

https://klaq.com/new-texas-medical-marijuana-bill-passes/

Conditions which would now qualify for participation in TCUP include cancer, autism, PTSD, and neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and Tourrette syndrome. Other diseases include Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, muscular dystrophy, and multiple sclerosis.

Beyond specifically designated medical conditions, the bill also covers endocannabinoid deficiency, cachexia or wasting syndrome, neuropathy, severe nausea, seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, tic disorders, and any other approved medical condition or symptom caused by the treatment of a medical condition. - Tx. 

Edited by GFinDC

Just now, Daphne do said:

Thank you Ennis I do need it for my mental health most days feel like I'm loosing my mind I have been eating edibles that's for the ideas

No worries might see if you get some relief from hemp/cbd also. It is cheaper (I pay $15 a lb averager) for whole full fats seeds and either snack on them or mill them into a paste.  I find it goes well in some baked goods or just have a  tbsp of it with each meal.  I personally found if I quit after 5 days the depression and anxiety make me start contemplating suicide so I opted to just make it daily part of my regime. 

2 hours ago, GFinDC said:

Hi Ennis,

You should be able to get a medical marijuana RX in Texas.  They passed a revision to their law that allows it for UC.  Passed in April-2019.

https://klaq.com/new-texas-medical-marijuana-bill-passes/

Conditions which would now qualify for participation in TCUP include cancer, autism, PTSD, and neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and Tourrette syndrome. Other diseases include Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, muscular dystrophy, and multiple sclerosis.

Beyond specifically designated medical conditions, the bill also covers endocannabinoid deficiency, cachexia or wasting syndrome, neuropathy, severe nausea, seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, tic disorders, and any other approved medical condition or symptom caused by the treatment of a medical condition. - Tx. 

This is interesting, I will talk with my gastro doctor on Thursday about it or my PCP in June.