• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Posterboy

Technical question

Rate this topic

Cyclinglady please move this post to the technical thread,

I tried to start a new technical thread to start following categories/topics instead of individual topics and got the follow stack over flow error.. TIA

Technical question how I know how to follow individual threads?

REFERENCE ID
9bc2b4b36093e96d957a3926ea78466b

How do I follow topics/categories only say "post diagnosis" and "coping" subjects.

most of what I concentrate on ...is those still suffering after a celiac diagnosis.

I don't have the time to follow every topic/thread currently and want to spend time concentrating on those still suffering?

Any suggsetions ..I know how to read unread content ...but not for only a few topics/categories.

Thanks,

Posterboy,

I moved this here as it didn’t belong on someone else ‘s topic.  To make a new topic, go to the main forum page that shows all the different groupings for topics. One way to do that is to go to the top right with the 3 lines - click and choose “ forums”.  Then go down to the correct section - for this you would chose the technical board issue section. Click on it and you will see , near the top, “ new topic”.  Click it and make a new topic. 

1 hour ago, kareng said:

I moved this here as it didn’t belong on someone else ‘s topic.  To make a new topic, go to the main forum page that shows all the different groupings for topics. One way to do that is to go to the top right with the 3 lines - click and choose “ forums”.  Then go down to the correct section - for this you would chose the technical board issue section. Click on it and you will see , near the top, “ new topic”.  Click it and make a new topic. 

kareng,

When I did that ..it was given the above message... on multiple attempts.

thanks for moving it.

Posteboy,

To follow a forum section, go to the forum section, click the green plus sign to add your follow preference.  The green plus sign should be near the top right side of the forum topic listing.

Get to the forum section list by clicking on Forums in the header at top of a page.

Edited by GFinDC