Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elizabeth_Elindel

Flavors + Coffee

Not sure where u are from but Dunkin Donuts coffees are gluten-free, not the lattes though!

Dunkin Donuts customer service reps will tell you that flavored coffees are gluten free, however when I asked what the ingredients were in flavors, I was told that it's a trade secret. I can't say for sure, but when I stopped drinking the flavored coffee, I started feeling much better.

I was wondering if anyone knew about Jazzman's coffee? It is a fairly new retail chain popping up on college campuses and I just had a hazelnut coffee and feel really funny. I can't find any information about it on their website or via google.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knew about Jazzman's coffee? It is a fairly new retail chain popping up on college campuses and I just had a hazelnut coffee and feel really funny. I can't find any information about it on their website or via google.

Thanks!

I found the answer to my own question "Apparently, Jazzman

Not sure where u are from but Dunkin Donuts coffees are gluten-free, not the lattes though!

Hello Moon: I'm wondering about the Dunkin DOnuts Lattes. Did D & D tell you they weren't gluten-free? WHat could possibly cause some lattes to have gluten and not others? DO you know?

thanks for responding

anna

I've been drinking coffee i got at the superstore, it's the kind you have to ground right there in the store yourself. I love the hazelnut vanilla...

Does anyone know if this is gluten free. I'm still in the healing stage so i wouldn't know if it's affecting me. Because i'm always sick anyway.

I would be concerned about grinding coffee where all sorts of varieties have already gone through it.

Also, I asked Costco about their Don Jose's Vanilla Nut coffee when Don Jose had his employees there if it was gluten free, and they just looked at me with a blank stare and said "yes"... I was not convinced, so I don't buy it.

I use Kirkland brand and have no problems...

I do want to say for those who are new to this new diet, coffee can be very hard on our sensitive stomachs. I finally got the nerve to switch to decaf this past summer (it was hard), but it has made a huge difference and was totally worth it for me...

hi peeps is the normal nescafe coffee solubles ok for a gluten free or pg tips as im nt sure if i get symptoms,but when i do drink black coffee my penis turns a darker colour :blink: