Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DragonQueen

Myspace

Woo hoo! I'm in! Patti-what’s your my space address?

It's My Space/pattinsj--I'm flying by the seat of my pants over there! This board is the only time I've been involved in an online group. I joined up so I could be a part of the Celiac group that Bronco started. Now I really have to get a picture! We bought a digital camera, so now I have no more excuses :D If I need help, can I count on you? :huh:

Sure thing Patti..I'll help you out! Its not hard...I'm still a baby as far as myspacers go, but I can only be a slave to one site at a time :)

broncobux- thanks for the help. As I said, I am very used to computers - work hours a day here but this just didn't work. I finally took the URL, pasted it into a doc and made it inactive and then activated it from that location. With that it worked fine. I did sign up but don't know how much I will get there. It it will take a bit to get used to it and I already spend too much time here!

Too many plates in the air! Thanks again. Claire

if anyone wants to add me (that I havent already found) my name/page on there is num1habsfan :P

~lisa~

YAY I joined.....thats how I actually found this site, from a group in myspace, its the first one when you type in "Celiac" you guys should join it also.....you can never be in to many groups B)

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I have not been to Mayo or the University of Chicago, but I am older and have two other autoimmune disorders in addition to celiac disease.  I have found that gluten exposures trigger not only my celiac disease, but ramps  up my other autoimmune (...
    Does anyone have experience with Dapsone for DH improvement?
    So sorry to hear of your challenges. Have you considered SIBO?  What you describe, particularly the long flares, seems like your GI microbiome is off. This causes malabsorption and many other issues due to deficiencies. Have you considered ...