Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BERNESES

Blue Diamond Nut Thins

I have 3 boxes in my pantry right now. one box opened and half eaten the other 2 never opened. I got glutened by the first box I opened. I didn't want to believe it, but I tested and retested and no question..they gluten me.

OK, yesterday I bought Mr. Krispers baked rice crisps and 2 boxes of Blue Diamond nut thins (ranch and cheddar) to replace the ranch and cheddar Quaker mini rice cakes my son used to adore. Then I saw the "manufactured in a facility..." warning. As we're new to this (DX in Dec), I don't want to chance a CC. He's made so much improvement and we want to keep on that track.

So, my question is what the heck can I give him as a gluten-free salty snack? I know it's not healthy, but he eats really well and sometimes he'd just like his good ole' rice cakes!

They also give me mild D. I have had the cheddar, smokehouse almond and pecan. I did not make it very far through the pecan ones before I started to feel it, so I have stopped getting them. I still have the partially eaten bag. Boo-hoo is right! They are tasty. I crossed them off my list. :(

For a salty snack you could try popcorn (pop it yourself in a pan maybe), potato chips (kettle brand is GOOD!-- lower fat varieties too) or salted nuts (not dry roasted.) I also make chebe cheese biscuits that would be good. You use the red package and add different kinds of cheese.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Thank you very much. I will be getting the help from a natural doctor as I’m in the UK and Don’t find mainstream medicine very clued up about this kind of thing here. Thank you for your help XX
    Hi Kim! We can't tell just by what you posted. Every lab has different reference ranges so we would need those ranges. Can you please post those? Also, it doesn't matter if you have mild or severe intestinal symptoms as over 50% of diagnosed...
    Hello All, Just looking for information on vitamins. Had some testing come back this week that my bone density is low, as is my B12 and D. So, I clearly need to supplement, but have read that it's hard to trust vitamin brands that say...