Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cassidy

Do Everyone Have Setbacks In The Beginning?

thanks to all who shared their experiences with the healing process. I wonder what we would all do if not for boards like this to share information, console each other etc.. jeeze, I wouldn't even know what to eat.

karen, those severe pains are/were the worst :o I'm still new to this and everytime I eat I'm just waiting for it to get that bad, so far it hasen't been that bad,at least I can deal with it, its a start

Hugs, Betty

Why don't you return the Amy's dinners? Then you won't have to feel guilty about wasting money. When I first went gluten-free, I was returning several things a week after getting them home and realizing they contained gluten.

Why don't you return the Amy's dinners? Then you won't have to feel guilty about wasting money. When I first went gluten-free, I was returning several things a week after getting them home and realizing they contained gluten.

Hi everybody!

I would like to add a thought, here. Let's not forget that the cause is gluten. But, after years of damage, our intestines are like overworked. Soy, caseine, milk, egg and complex food like potatoes, rice... refined sugar are difficult to digest. Also, keeping a food journal is the only way to understand the missing parts of our solution.

Please, have a look at these three books:

( once again they changed my understanding of the problem/solution)

-The new Eating rigth for a bad gut by James Scala.

-Breaking the vicious cycle by Elaine Gottschall

-Dangerous grains by James Braly.

I wish to all of us to start a spiritual and physical healing. Thank you so much for your support, Nathela. ;)

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hi!   Sorry no one had your exact symptoms.  Do you have celiac disease?  Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that attacks the small intestine.  Once destroyed digesting foods can be difficult because enzymes can not be released, et...
    Sorry, but I am not familiar with those tests.  They are not standard for celiac disease testing which does require you to be on a full gluten diet months before a blood draw or weeks before an endoscopy.   Your symptoms could be celiac di...
    Did you have any positives on the celiac blood tests?  Small intestinal damage can be spotty since it is larger than the size of a tennis court!   If you went on an elimination diet, you probably avoided foods that you had intolerances t...