Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Lboo

Gluten free alcohol choices

Rate this topic

I just read through your article regarding gluten free alcohol choices - this was so helpful! I just wanted to clarify that when you list the brands of alcohol made with gluten containing ingredients, are these brands confirmed to not have added gluten back in after distillation? I'm assuming so but have also learned never to assume when it comes to gluten! I live in Canada and reading labels on alcohol isn't often helpful as they don't usually list the ingredients. 

I have learned so much from this website and appreciate all the knowledge you provide. 

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Personallyu Well, actually there are plenty of studies showing the ingredients in GliadinX in fact does break down gluten by 50-85% before it reaches the small intestine. I believe the reason Scott recommends using it when you are ...
    I’ve been gluten free going on 14 years and as you all know accidents happen along the way especially when you are eating at someone else’s house or restaurants. ive been getting these attacks throughout the years and after having another one ...
    Have your doctors check for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, which is still pretty new and not well known (not an IgE response, but similar in terms of symptoms).    It can be extreme or mild.   My triggers are insect bites and medications lik...