Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DawterAod

Where You From?

:lol: ashley michigan--hehe--try to find this needle in the haystack town :lol: hint--in the middle of the mitten---deb :lol:

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Join eNewsletter

Saskatchewan, Canada

~lisa~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Join eNewsletter

Rachel: No, you're not the only one from Washington State. I live in Seattle, Washington, by Greenlake. We have lots of local celiac support groups in this area. Maybe few Seattle celiacs post on this site, because we have great local support. ;) However, I need all the help I can get. :lol:

BURDEE

Gluten, dairy, soy, egg, cane sugar, vanilla and nutmeg free. Enterolab diagnosed gluten/casein intolerant 7/04; soy intolerant 8/07. ELISA test diagnosed egg/cane sugar IgG allergies 8/06; vanilla/nutmeg 8/06. 2006-10 diagnosed by DNA Microbial stool tests and successfully treated: Klebsiella, Enterobacter Cloaecae, Cryptosporidia, Candida, C-diff, Achromobacter, H. Pylori and Dientamoeba Fragilis. 6/10 Heidelberg capsule test diagnosed hypochloridia. Vitamin D deficiency, hypothyroiditis, hypochloridia and low white blood cells caused vulnerability to infections. I now take Betaine HCl, probiotics, Vitamin D and T3 thyroid supplement to maintain immunity.

Join eNewsletter

Carlisle (near Harrisburg), PA

Stef

Next goals:

Results for 2011:

1x PA State Champ (I defended my title in pointfighting) and also again Grand Champion in pointfighting

August 20-27: Karate and Kickboxing World Championships in Germany (my homecountry)

gluten-free since 07/21/2004

Shermans Dale, PA

Join eNewsletter

hey im from michigan it would be really nice to talk to someone from michigan with celiac disease the only people i talk to that have celiac disease are from canada (which there is nothing wrong with that) but it would be kinda nice to know there is someone that may live near you that is "like you" know what i mean? it would be really cool if some of us michigan people could swap email addresses or somethin! mines pippigirl32@hotmail.com email me when ever ya wanna i would love to hear from ya!

Julianne

PS if you are from a diff counrty or state thats cool i would still love to talk to you! Im always up for meeting new people! :D

I'm from ann arbor, michigan

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter