Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DawterAod

Where You From?

Southern TX...anyone from around the same area e-mail me! i'd really like to know someone near me that's going through the same thing...bcuz there are NO support groups where i am that i can find. (nearest is 2 hours away from me--corpus) and it'd be cool to meet people (if there are any besides me) that live close to me.

aim: ScoutNBoys1991

14/f/tx diagnosed 9/27/04

Join eNewsletter

Guest Viola

I'm in British Columbia, Canada. In the West Kootenay area, which is the southern part of the province. Only about four hours north of Spokan Washington.

Join eNewsletter

Guest Leidenschaft

Hi all, this thread is very similar to our thread on Geographic Location which asked to modify our signatures so that at a glance we could all know (on each and every post) where the other is from. Please have a glance through that thread! :)

Thanks!

Join eNewsletter

Hey! Shout out to the few from Indiana. I am in Indianapolis--the Ripple, for anyone who knows what that means :D

~~~~~~~

Jen

Indianapolis, IN

gluten-free since Feb 2005

dairy-free

Join eNewsletter

Wow :o ! A lot of celiacs from PA here. Guys, we should meat. Maybe we could make a thread where we decide when and where we meat.

Oh, by the way, we're (my husband and I) moving. As of May 1st we will live in the Township (I first thought it's a municipality) of wheatfield :lol: .

Stef

Next goals:

Results for 2011:

1x PA State Champ (I defended my title in pointfighting) and also again Grand Champion in pointfighting

August 20-27: Karate and Kickboxing World Championships in Germany (my homecountry)

gluten-free since 07/21/2004

Shermans Dale, PA

Join eNewsletter

Canada

Gluten Free, Casien Free, Hypoglycemic, Corn Free, Fructose Intolerant, and Fruit intolerant (can handle in moderation) since 1999.. as well as having allergy induced Autism.. (mild form)

"Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."

Matthew 4:4

Join eNewsletter

Las Vegas, Nevada :lol:

~Kayla Wayla~

Caesin free 2005

gluten free 2005

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter