Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

2 2
Bronzynski15

Reactions to So Delicious Ice Cream?

Rate this topic

Good Morning,

A few days ago I had some Gluten Free So Delicious brand Ice Cream (second time actually). I had it because I also have a dairy reaction which I just found out I also have. Here we are about 2 days since I ate the Ice Cream and I have not been feeling great. You know the typical gluten exposure symptoms; gas, bloating, diarrhea, etc. I have been feeling great for about 3-4 months (Big Steps!!!) I have been pounding the water to help clear my system. I know So Delicious claims to clean their machinery, but I was wondering if someone else has experienced similar things with this brand. Thanks in advance! I love hearing what to community has to say!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My lactose intolerance resolved once I healed from celiac disease.  I buy Breyers which is labeled gluten-free on most of their ice creams.  Those are made in a dedicated facility.  No shared lines.  Sometimes piece of mind is priceless.  

Soy intolerances/allergies are common.  Sure it is not soy?  What about one of those gums?  

Some celiacs, like me, tend to be a bit more sensitive.  For others, they are not impacted.  

I am sorry that you are unwell.  Keep in mind that you might have picked up a stomach virus.  Not everything is due to celiac disease.