Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HappyCat22,

I also suffer from Anxiety/Panic. I am eating gluten now because my biopsy is in May. The Anxiety is much worse now that I am eating lots of gluten. I did take Paxil for a while and felt great, but I do not like being dependent on drugs so I stopped. Since it worked so well, I believe that my anxiety is due to a seratonin imbalance as opposed to emotional/stress. I am really hopeful that the anxiety will go away once I go gluten free.

My panic attacks are only in the middle of the night. Do you have the same problem?

Lisa

Yes! Mine are too. Usually right when I'm about to go to sleep. I'm not quite sure if it's the gluten doing it to me, or if I too have a chemical imbalance of some sort. I'm going gluten-free soon, so I guess I'll find out! :)

I have had anxiety for many years now. I have only been gluten-free for 4 weeks so I've yet to see any improvements but I am hoping to soon. I do not want to take any medication for it so I've just suffered along. I often wonder if mine is from a serotonin imbalance as well. Does anyone know if you can help to balance out serotonin naturally?